ishaabdool

Meet @ishaabdool the writer of
My crush
Our fate

🎤: So what is your full name?

😘: Sayuti Aisha Yahaya

🎤: When did you start writing on wattpad and what inspired you to write?

😘: I started writing my first book around June, 2018. Boredom make me to write and a special Author inspire me to write more.

🎤: Masha Allah

🎤: How many books have you written so far?

😘: Two book actually and both are still ongoing

🎤: Which one is your favourite?

😘: Uhm that a difficult question to asked really. But I guess I will choose "My Crush" for now since "Our fate" is still new

🎤: What challenges did you face before when you were new to wattpad?

😘: I didn't face any challenge when I was new to wattpad, not even when I started writing a book.

🎤: How many readers did you start with?

😘: I think I start with maybe 5 or 6 readers

🎤: What is the most difficult risk you took as a writer?

😘: Time and writers block. It just something I can't beginning to comprehend.

🎤: Do you plan on writing more books?

😘: Yeah insha Allah....but it will take time

🎤: So.. where do you see yourself in 6 years time?

😘: Wow! I will love to see myself marry to B❤ insha Allah with his kids. A great author and a business woman or just having a perfect work in office Insha Allah.

🎤: Insha Allah

🎤: Explain your whole wattpad experience in three words

😘: Wattpad killed boredom

🎤: So accurate💯

🎤: If you have to choose between being a reader and writer,  what will you choose?

😘: I will choose been a writer__ for it lift me up....and make me to be known today.

🎤: 💯

🎤: Who is your favourite wattpad writer?

😘: I have a lot of them actually. Sweetdreamer33, ummyasmeen, deey_jah, Najeeb_i, Aishatuh-M, Isabella Ronin, BNSH-SHAHEEN, Rukkaya Abdullahi aminci, Amirahjulde, star_that_shine, and finally kingmoha.

🎤: Awwn they all are so wonderful.

😘: Yeah exactly they are!

🎤: Who is your favourite wattpad reader ?

😘: This were the hard question came really.....uhm fatimataAbukari, fatoumattaconteh, zeekadir, and imam. I have a lot of best readers honestly but this are the one that tick to commenting a lot. You know how comment motivate every writer.

🎤: Yeah commenting helps a writer. It is a driving wheel

😘: Exactly you get my point

🎤: Vanilla or chocolate?

😘: vanilla

🎤: What's your favourite emoji?

😘: 😘( emoji with one heart shape by the cheeks) 😉( emoji that winked)

🎤: Let's divert a little to a bonus question before you give your last words.

😘: Okay

🎤: What do you think about the killing of black people? Give a brief explanation of what you think.

😘: it's based on simply cruelty,ignorance and racism being the main ingredient.
This thing has being going on not just today,I think it’s secretly planned Cause as we all know White people don’t like us the black. They just trying to reduced the population of blacks in US and probably other nations. I don't really know if I'm making sense actually but that just my thought.

🎤: 👊🏼👊🏽👊🏾👊🏿👊

🎤: So true. I like your choice of words

😘: Thank you

🎤: Last words?

😘: I can't really thank you enough for this interview...it really means a lot, may Almighty Allah reward you abundantly.

As for anybody out there trying to write. Be confident and published what you've been drafting for a decade, don't mind the viewers you have and update, slowly you shall get there. Every million read today started from just one read.

As for readers please it won't take much of your time to vote and comment. It really help a lot. And please kindly know what you type not every writer out there like how some people just comment "update " "please update" not even considering the fact that their just doing it for free   with a lot of scheduled..... You think is easy? Try publishing a chapter and see the outcome.

Finally please "SAY NO TO RAPE!"

It was nice having this interview with you. I admire your choice of words♥️♥️♥️ MORE GREASE TO YOUR ELBOW. WE ALL LOVE YOU SO MUCH.

I Had this interview since but couldn't publish it because I unfortunately lost someone very dear(precisely my sister) and just needed some time♥️🙏. Anyway, here is the interview.  Next one is coming really soon.

Please go to Instagram and follow @arewawattpad.

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE