Noorie❤️

HELLO NOVEMBER ❤️Please be nice❤️

Meet Faixatuu    , The author of
COLLIDED PIECES
HIDDEN SCARS
BLURRED STARS

So, IT'S OFFICIAL! MY BEST INTERVIEW 😂❤️

So, Noorie and I know each other off Wattpad and so I contacted her on Wattpad and told her I will contact her on WhatsApp (Note: I just told her that I already have her number).

So I contacted her on WhatsApp and she was trying to confirm her suspicion and it was cute because it was as I planned it😈.

So, please read the interview hella well.

🎤: Tell me a little bit about yourself.

❤: I'm Faixatuu Noorie from Zamfara state. I find pleasure in exploring, reading, writing and Star gazing.

🎤: How would your best friend describe you in three words?

❤: Confident power and sweet

🎤: Why are you interested in writing?

❤: It makes me convey messages that I've kept within me for quite a long time, plus it also sometimes let me get a break from reality...

🎤: Who is your favorite writer?

❤: @sweetdreamer33

🎤: Who is your favorite reader?

❤: All my readers

🎤: What details do you need to know before starting a book?

❤: Characters
Setting
Plot
Storyline
Theme

🎤: Do you use any grammar tools or resources?

❤: Nope! Not really

🎤: Tell me what steps you take to define a target audience.

❤: Well one definitely has make sure his book contains a lot of drama, plot twist and most especially suspense. For me personally, I make sure I end up each and every chapter of mine with a cliffhanger because I believe it makes readers engaged/curious in wanting to know more and more as I unravel the secrets.

🎤: What steps do you take to find credible sources?

❤: I mostly browse

🎤: What would you do if an editor sent your piece back with edits you didn't agree with?

❤: I'd give him or her a piece of my mind before editing it back to my pleasure

🎤: Describe how the global pandemic; covid 19 has affected you as a writer?

❤: It hasn't affected me in anyway wllh, it even made better. Quarantine gave me enough time to buckle up and write even more and which each step I took I became better and also learnt a lot from my watty family

🎤: Chocolate or Vanilla?

❤️: Chocolate

🎤: Then, What are your hobbies and interests outside of writing?

❤: Exploring and star gazing

🎤: Your Wattpad account just got hacked. Describe your first reaction

❤: Mad! I fit faint aswear😩

🎤: Last Words?

❤: Don't let anybody weigh you down! You're and amazing and beautiful lady/woman with ambitions to chase...

❤️
WATTPAD INTERVIEW
❤️
BRINGING WATTPAD TO YOU ❤️