heemerh

Meet heemerh the writer of  the very much accepted novel Walija.

🎤: What is your full name? Also tell me more about you.

🥺: my name is Hafsat isa Mohammed... I'm from kebbi state but currently living and studying in sokoto

🎤: so, you are writing a story 'WALIJA' which is #2 in Nigeria.  How do you feel about it?

🥺: I was really surprised when I first saw it because never have I thought my book could reach there so I felt honored

🎤:  do you have plans for writing in the future? And should we expect more from you?

🥺: oh yes I have plans and you should expect much more insha Allah

🎤: that's incredible

🎤: so, where do you see yourself in 8 years from now?

🥺: happily married with adorable children insha Allah.

🎤: which wattpad writer is your best( the one you look up to)?

🥺: ummyasmeen

🎤: awwn ummyasmeen is inspiring people . Alhamdulillah

🎤:which one of your readers will you nominate over and over again as the best(the one who likes and comments alot)?

🥺: wow that's a tough question cause I can't actually choose one among my beautiful readers. They are all dear to me and If i have to, then I'll have to list them all... lol

🎤: Favourite emoji?

🥺: pleading face(🥺) .

🥺: I find it cute

🥺:lol

🎤: it is so cute

🎤: what do you have as last words to readers aspiring to write, to writers struggling to develop and to everyone in general?

🥺: to the readers aspiring to write; if you are a reader and you also want to write then go for it and dont be scared.(ohh yea some critics might scare you lol) you know, we all have the fear that people will not like our work but that shouldn't be enough reason to stop you from writing.  If I didn't like it someone will love it. So, if you're a reader and you're aspiring to write , please write.

To the writers struggling to develop;
Patience is one of the most important thing in writing.  And it is something which many of us failed to understand.  The thing is that if another person's book gets accepted fast doesn't mean yours too will get accepted in that manner. You need to have patience; if your book didn't make it, write another and never give up. Even the writers with millions of reads didn't achieve it over the night. Ofcourse there will be  lot of challenges in the way but dont let them discourage you. I myself faced a lot of challenges but I just overlooked everything and continued writing. Sometimes when I look at my book,  I sill just smile remembering the times when nobody noticed my book. So, in a nutshell; dont let anyone to tell you otherwise writing is beautiful.

To everyone in general; well I have nothing to say her but I'll like to extend my utmost gratitude to my readers.  I have said it once, twice and I'll say it a million times you guys are the best and I love you all❤

Just as important as the writers may be, the readers are equally important because without them the writers won't write. Let's appreciate each other . Hhh

That was it with heemerh. She surely is so good with words. And she was going to list out all her readers for me😂 I no fit. Hafsat, we wish you all the best in your future endeavours and thank you for such a marvelous story as 'Walija'

We had this interview since  but lAZINESS stopped me from typing. Can I call it writer's block too?😂