she's stoned...

Jay was sat in his truck outside of this Dylan's house when he saw his younger sister walking towards the car, his face soon furrowed up in confusion when he saw the sunglasses on her face. She hopped into the truck with quiet some struggle and put her bag on the floor, "why're you wearing sunglasses? It's literally pitch black out..." he shook his head. Riley nodded, "why not? I'm just swaggy..." she shrugged and looked out of the window, hoping he would just drop it, and he did, "you do you riles" he laughed slightly and began driving. As jay drove along the road Riley's mind was spinning, the road was flashing colours and the cars were changing shades like disco lights, she could feel her throat drying out too.

It didn't take long before he pulled up outside of the house but Riley sat up when she saw wills car, "what's Will doing here?" She almost mumbled drunkenly, jay looked at her suspiciously just wondering why she said it like that, "he had to drop something off before shift" he opened his car door, leaving her to get out too. She grabbed her bag and climbed down to the ground backwards, jay just watched her with a confused face, why on earth has she lost all abilities to do things normally? Like a normal person? She looks like a 2 year old learning to function again... He shook his head, reminding himself of the crazy teenager he just so happens to be siblings with, and thought nothing more of it as they walked into the house again.

When they got inside they saw Will stood waiting for jay holding a parcel, "hey you, what's with the shades?" The read head pulled the youngest Halstead into a hug. Riley smiled and hugged him back, "coz I'm swaggy..." she wandered over to the couch, once again drunkenly mumbling her words, Will shot jay a confused glare, "whys she talking like that?" He nodded. Jay shrugged and accepted the parcel from his brothers hands, "no idea, she won't take the sunglasses off either" he huffed and kicked his shoes off. Will tilted his head, "you don't think she's drunk do you?" He laughed nervously. Jay paused for a second, that would maybe explain the mumbling, the fumbling around and the refusing to remove her shades, "i sure as hell hope not" he turned serious. The brothers stared at their sister for a few seconds, she wasn't even staring at the TV, it was more of a staring into space type of move, "we'll soon find out" jay huffed again and walked over to the couch.

                  The brothers stood in front of Riley, blocking her view from whatever she was looking at, jay folding his arms, "riles you can take the shades off now" Will sighed.  Riley shook her head, "boi, noooo..." she hummed suspiciously.  Jay furrowed his brows sternly, "riles take them off" he nodded.  Riley shook her head surely, "now Riley" jay added in a sterner tone. Riley shook her head once again which made both brothers even more suspicious, "fine, I'll take them off myself" jay added and began walking forward. Riley felt the fear of being caught run through her body and tried to dash to the other side of the couch but jay caught her before she could jump, "Riley" jay huffed angrily and grabbed her hoodie gently before pulling her back to where she was sat before. Will just watched in confusion, he was completely lost.

                  Riley huffed but surrendered as jay took the glasses off her face, she had no other choice but to bury face into her hands in attempts to hide herself from them, "Riley Halstead, what on earth is wrong with you tonight?" Will warned her.  Riley knew she was in some deep shit already for being sassy with them but she just couldn't look at them, "why aren't you letting us see you? look at us right this second or you're not coming swimming tomorrow" jay also warned her, almost threatening to take their swimming session away from her, but he wouldn't really do that.  Riley's head snapped up at that last statement, she wants to go swimming with her brothers so badly, so she gave herself up and stared at them. 

                 Jays face dropped at the sight of her eyes as Will ducked his head forward, "she's stoned..." the red head scoffed and walked towards the young teenager.  Jay could feel himself getting angry, he gave her his trust, and it looks like she broke it... Will crouched down in front of her and grabbed her chin gently, "Riley what did you take?" He tilted her head all over the place so he could get a look at her bloodshot eyes.  Riley laughed a little, "it's a funny story really..." she began but jays anger cut her off, "this isn't funny riles, just tell us what you took" he huffed but wills hand stopped him; the red head shook his head, "let her explain jay" he spoke in a softer tone and looked back up to his sister, "what happened?" He nodded.