Y/n pov: 

He's gorgeous. 

As I make my way back to my room, I can't help but think about him. I plop down on the delicate bed, so soft it feels like heaven. I quickly fall asleep. 

In the morning, I wake up to the birds chirping. Wait, what kind of Disney shit is this? I get up quickly, and the women Frigga assigned to help dress me quickly find something for me to wear.

*image not mine (yes it's green, obvi)*

*time skip, due to loki singing wap*

We have just finished eating and it's now the afternoon. I head out to the garden to look at the flowers, when I spot a cat perched on the railing. The eyes let me know who it is immediately, however, I decide to play a little game. Thank the gods Frigga informed me that Loki can't read my mind. 

"Well Hello there little guy

"Well Hello there little guy. How are you, precious thing?" I scoop him up in my arms, and Loki meows in an annoyed tone. It's working. I carry him into my chambers, and plop him on the bed.

Loki pov:

She plops me on the bed, gently but slightly aggressive. The act sends dozens of inappropriate thoughts running through my mind. Her body under mine, moaning loudly. Her on top of me, riding me like there's no tomorrow.  "Hello..? Little guy?" Y/n snaps her fingers in front of me, dragging me out of my daze.

 "Do you have a name?" She asks. Pfft, as if a cat could answer. "No? Alright then... you have similar eyes to a certain handsome man I know, so how about...Lokitty. Yes, Lokitty fits you perfectly." My eyes grow wide, and I start purring. She lies down on the bed, and I curl up next to her, burying my face into her neck. She smells like Vahalla. We lie there in silence for a few moments. "You know, Loki, if you wanted to cuddle, you could have just asked." I start panicking as I turn back to my regular self. 

"You knew it was me?" I ask,  shifting slightly. "I knew when you looked at me from the railing." she says, stroking my hair. She kisses my forehead as she continues stroking my hair. I feel myself starting to fall asleep. Right before I do, I ask her "Do you really think I'm handsome?" I hear her respond with a small, sleepy "Of course." before succumbing to the world of dreams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello. Yes, I stole the cuddle lie from Anna Watson because, let's face it, she is a fantastic writer. I hope you enjoyed the chapter, and I will update as soon as I can. If you want to check out Anna's book, it's called Tightrope by 221b_blogger101. And please check out It's All a Bit Risky by Rose aka IggeeRoseBby. It's a Tom Hiddleston x Reader and it's AMAZING.