Final Chapter

Third person POV:

*time skip to three years later*

Y/n smoothed out her gown. Never had she thought this day would come, especially after HYDRA. 

A year ago, Loki had proposed after Y/n was nearly killed in a mission. The ring, which Thor suggested to be entirely green, was actually a (birthstone) with tiny diamonds surrounding it.

Y/n's dress was a brilliant white with emeralds studded around the base. There was a surprise for later but, well, we'll save that for later.

Her bridesmaids were Wanda, Natasha, Hope, and (of course) Bucky. They were all dressed in (f/c) dresses, while Buck had on a (f/c) tie and shoes. The groomsmen were Thor, Steve, Heimidall, and the best man was Peter. They decided that Tony would be giving Y/n away, as she was the closest thing she had to a father. Scratch that. He was her father, ever since she arrived at the compound. Frigga was there as well, being Loki's mom, and Pepper was there, being Y/n's. Everyone decided that Odin would NOT be there.

*time skip*

"Do you, Loki, take Y/n to be your lawfully wedded wife, in sickness and in health, as long as you both shall live?" Clint asks. He became a  priest one drunken night in Budapest, no one questions it.

"I do." Loki says, gazing into her eyes, grateful that they will be the ones he wakes up to for the rest of his life.

"And do you-"

"Yes, I do." She interrupts. Everyone laughs.

"Alright then, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." Clint says, gesturing to the space between the two. 

That kiss was more passionate than any other one before. And it was the first of many to come.

*time skip to reception*

Loki walks in first, doing a little shimmy as he heads to the main table. This causes a strand of his carefully done bun, to fall out. 

Y/n walks in next and, as planned, Wanda stands halfway between the doorway and the table. As Y/n passes, Wanda tosses a lit match onto her dress, causing it to go up in flames. Everyone gasps.

The flame goes out by itself quickly, revealing Y/n to be dressed in an emerald green suit. Where there should be a button-up shirt was bare skin. The shoulders swooped down into a v-neck on her jacket, perfectly outlining her breasts. The pants were a bell-bottom shape, paired with elegant gold shoes with black snakes running down the sides. Her hair fell in (h/c) waves, complimenting her facial structure. Looks jaw dropped before turning into a smirk.

"Now I see why Loki married you. You both love to make an entrance." Thor says, laughing. "All jokes aside, you look stunning." 

The reception was one of the few parties that wasn't interrupted by HYDRA agents or rogue robots. The team had more fun that night than they'd had in a while. That night they found out that they weren't a team at all. They were a family. A messed up one, to be sure, but a family nonetheless.

Some might call it toxic. Adults may say immature. Kids might say confusing. But I call it love. Real life love. Not perfect. Painful. Passionate. Caring.

Not some fairytale bullshit.

The End.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: 

So I wrote this on my tablet, sorry for any spelling errors. 

I'd like to thank all of you for taking the time to read this<3

I love you more than Loki<333

Bye!

-Sammi