Y/n pov:

"Quick, take a picture before they wake up." Someone says.

"Isn't that a violation of privacy?" A second person says.

"Yes, but reindeer games is finally showing affection."

Aaand I know who it is. Bruce and Tony. I slowly levitate a book at the far side of the room, where they can't see, and whip it at Tony's head, which he (unfortunately) dodges.

"Y/n! What the fuck?!" He says, looking at me, appalled.

This causes Loki to wake up and fling a dagger across the room, hitting the doorframe next to Stark's head. 

"Alright, that's it! I hope you got the picture because I'm out of here before I get killed." He turns on his heel and storms off.

"Sorry about him. I can delete the picture, if you want." Bruce says, sheepishly. 

"Yes, please." Loki says, before flopping back onto the pillow. I look at Bruce, and using my powers, I say (the following italics will be in Bruce's head)

"Bruce, please keep it and print it off. I want to hang it in my room."  I say.

He's shocked at first, most likely thinking he's crazy, but then he realizes and nods. He turns and walks out the door.

I roll over and poke Loki in the ribs. He doesn't budge so I do it again.

"Darling, please stop. I do have more daggers, you know." He says, grinning into his pillow.

"As much as I would love to stay in bed with you, if Bruce and Tony are here, that probably means the others are too." I say, poking him again.

Loki grins cheekily, before dragging me off the bed and pinning me against the wall. The sudden action would usually put me in fight mode, but the look of lust in Loki's eyes prevents me from doing so. A very familiar wetness appears between my legs, as Loki leans in and kisses my neck gently.

"But I wish to stay here." He whispers, barely audible.

"As do I, but we have to make an appearance at breakfast. People will ask questions." I mumble, gasping at his lips meeting my sweet spot.

"Let them." He says, before meeting my lips gently, before kissing me a little rougher. 

His tongue slips into my mouth, and I don't even bother fighting him. I slip his shirt off. By the time he looks down, I've used my magic to get him dressed.

"Oh. Oh, that's cruel." He says, sending a quick glare my way before walking towards the door.

"It's my job." I say, winking before going to the closet to change myself. He chuckles and goes to breakfast.

I get dressed into a turquoise gown, with gold shoulder plates. See below, yes I stole it :)

*time skip brought to you by peter and shuri being vine geniuses*

It's just after lunch, as I make my way to the garden. Bucky is in there, looking at the flowers that surround us. I go over to the bench and sit down. Bucky looks up, raising his fist slightly, before realizing it was me and lowering it. 

"Are you okay, Bucky?" I ask, putting my hand on his shoulder in an attempt to calm him. 

"Yeah. Still getting used to being in another realm though." He says, chuckling. I can see his eyes soften a bit.

"How are things going with Steve?" I ask. Since I haven't been at the tower for a little while, I want to get caught up. He grins.

"I'll answer that. If you tell me how things are going with Thor." He says.

Third person Pov:

Now due to the universe having terrible timing, as Bucky said this, Loki turns the corner to see the two of them. Y/n laughs slightly.

"Things are fine, I suppose." She says.

Not wanting to hear anymore, Loki walks away. How could I have been so stupid? And to think she actually liked me? Absurd. As he walks down the hall to his room, he feels something on his cheek. Loki reaches up to touch it, and his fingers become damp. He's crying. What? I never cry, not even when I'm arguing with Odin. 

However, had he stayed longer, he would have heard Y/n say that they were nothing more than friends.

"In fact, I'm quite smitten over his brother." She says, smiling down at her feet.

"Loki? 'Killed 80 people in two days' Loki?" He says, dumbfounded.

"No offence, but you're one to talk." Y/n says, looking up at him.

"Fair, fair." Bucky says, smiling.

But of course, Loki heard none of this, as he was in his room, crying over a shot he thought he missed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was kind of sad, so I apologize. I do hope you liked it! 

Love you,

-Aliece <3