Surprise

Third Person Pov:

Y/n had finally gained full control of her powers, and the Avengers finally knew why she was there. Now they were headed back to the compound, and thanks to Tony, Loki was coming with. 

"I'm still confused why you, Tony Stark, would let him come back with us." Y/n says, tilting her head slightly. It's not that she didn't want Loki to come back, it's the fact that she thought Tony was ill or something.

"Well, it's simple, N/n. Reindeer Games didn't have the best experience of Earth last time. Therefore, I'm giving him a chance to be on Earth like any other human being." Tony says, fiddling with some holograms of new tech.

So, for the past few weeks, Loki has been living at the compound.

*le time skip*

That evening, both Loki and Y/n were restless. Tony went into Overprotective Dad Mode, otherwise known as ODM, Tony Give Me Privacy Please (TGMPP), or, for Loki, Leave Us Alone Before I Stab Someone (LUABISS).

So that evening, they met in the kitchen, unintentionally. Y/n had taken it upon herself to make an entire batch of waffles....at three in the morning. Loki just wanted water.

"Darling, what are you doing up?" Loki says, wrapping his arms around Y/n's waist.

"Couldn't sleep, so I'm making waffles." Y/n replies, leaning back into his touch.

Loki suddenly had an idea. He smirked, and reached forward to turn off the waffle maker.

"Loki! My waffles!" Y/n whisper-shouted. She turns around, only for Loki to pick her up and set her on the counter.

His lips are on hers before she can say another word, kissing her hungrily. Loki tongue grazed her lip, asking for permission which she happily granted. Y/n didn't even try to fight him, she wanted this for a long time.

Loki strips her of her shorts and pulls off her panties. His head leans down in between her legs, and she can feel his breath on her thighs. He places tender kisses on each thigh, before pausing at her core.

"Dripping already, my pet." He states. He wants Y/n to beg.

"Loki, please do somethin-" Y/n's cut off by him licking at her folds. She lets out a moan.

"I am your king, you understand?" He says, voice raspy from the lust.

"Yes, my king, I understa-" She's unable to finish that sentence, cut off again by Loki sucking her clit, moaning louder.

His tongue works magic, licking everywhere she needed. All of a sudden, Y/n's phone rings. She picks it up, not looking at the caller ID, but Loki keeps going.

"Ah fuck, What do you want?" She says annoyed, suppressing moans.

"Off my counter." Tony growls through the phone.  

Her eyes widen, and she squeezes her legs together, alerting Loki that something is up.

"What do you mean?" She asks, praying he isn't talking about what she thinks he's talking about.

"Tell Reindeer Games to get his head out from between your legs, and at least take you upstairs." Tony says.

Loki heard this and he helped get her semi-decent, only putting her panties back on. Not wanting to hear more, Y/n hangs up. Loki picks her up again, teleporting to his room.

 He places her on the bed gently, and strips Y/n of her panties again. This time, she begins to take off his clothes too. In 30 seconds, both of them were naked. Her eyes lowered to his length. By the gods, he was huge.

How the hell is he going to fit? Y/n thinks, unaware that Loki can hear her. He smirks, and starts kissing her again, laying her down on the bed. He lines up his cock with her entrance.

"You sure you want this, pet?" He asks, concerned that she might change her mind. She leans up and kisses him.

"More than anything, my king." She says.

He slides into her, gently. Tears prick at Y/n's eyes. Loki leans down, kissing her temple, then whispering that it's alright and the pain will be gone soon. After a moment, she nods, signaling him to move.

He thrusts slowly into her, before picking up the pace. Her loud moans are music to Loki's ears, and he starts going faster. The slapping of skin and moans fill the room.

"My king, I want you to go as hard and as fast as you can go." Y/n says, moaning throughout the whole sentence.

Loki's eyes widen, and go red. He turns to his Jotun form, and does as he's told. By now, Y/n's practically screaming Loki's name. A familiar knot builds in her stomach.

"Loki! I'm gonna-"

"I know, love. Me too." He grunts.

He reaches down, and rubs circles on her clit.

"LOKI!" She screams, orgasming harder than she ever has in her life. 

Loki thrusts once more, coming into her, before plopping down beside her. He catches his breath for a moment, before laying down on her chest. Y/n strokes his hair gently, kissing his forehead. Loki turns to wrap his arms around her, burying his face in her neck.

Neither of them hear footsteps approaching the door. But both notice when the entire team , except Tony, busts open the door, pajamas on and weapons in hand. Steve notices them first, and immediately leaves. Clint smirks before walking out. Everyone else leaves as well, except Thor and Natasha.

"I expect details." Nat says, smirking and folding her arms before also walking out.

Thor is in shock. He knew Loki and Y/n were together, but he purposefully leaves out thoughts like this. 

"Thor? Are you alright?" Y/n asks, calm but still kind of uncomfortable. This snaps Thor out of it.

"Y-yes. Sorry to intrude, Lady Y/n." Thor says, turning red and leaving.

Now, Tony told them not to go up there. But no one listened. Thor could've saved himself the trauma. Bucky, however, went into Proud Mama Mode (PMM). His ship was sailing.

As for Y/n and Loki, they slept soundly through the rest of the night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n:

Sorry, but like, nothings hotter than a guy being dominant during sex and then being the little spoon.

Also, this was my first ever straight smut, just thought I'd throw that in. It's also over 1k words...

 And, by the way, I said I wouldn't do the smut in chapter 3. I said nothing of chapter 5.

Love you,

-Aliece