Third person pov:

"Oh, darling." Loki says, bringing her in for another hug. "It's alright."

Y/n begins to tear up.

"Besides, there are plenty of kids out there looking for good homes. We'll adopt ten of them if you want." Loki plants a kiss on her forehead. The statement makes Y/n chuckle.

"Nah, maybe just one. But Peter's great for the time being. Who knows, maybe he'll get a baby sister." Y/n says, ruffling Peter's hair for the fourth time since she arrived back. Peter, subconsciously, leans into her touch. 

"I don't mean to interrupt but should we address the elephant in the room?" Bruce says, obviously very nervous.

"What they did to me?" Y/n asks. Bruce nods.

"Alright, but you might want to sit." None of them do. "Fine but don't say I didn't warn you."

Y/n walks to stand in front of everybody, facing them.

"I'm going to put this in the simplest of terms. The average person has access to 10% of their brain. Wanda and Pietro have access to around 20%, while Tony and Bruce have access to about 12%. The stuff they injected me with boosted my percentage a little." Y/n explains.

"How much is a little?" Tony asks, worry written all over his face. 

"Before I had access to 22%. Now... I've got access to 80%." She says. Everyone sits down now.

"What does this mean? Does it change anything?" Bruce questions.

"Yes. I feel less pain. Physically, at least. I can tap into people's phone conversations simply using my hands. It looks like I'm swiping a screen when I'm not. My brain auto-translates languages I don't know into English. I can diagnose a patient simply by looking at them. I can shapeshift into anything I want. And I can...travel through time." Y/n states.

"What do you mean 'travel through time'?" Steve asks.

"That entire rant, and that's all you took from it?" Tony says, rolling his eyes.

"I mean, I've seen the Big Bang happen. It was scary. Beautiful, but scary." She says, sitting next to Bucky, who lays his head in her lap. She runs her fingers through his hair.

"By the way, I went back to the 40's. 1941 to be precise. Bucky, why didn't you tell me you dated Steve back then?" The entire room looks at Steve, then Bucky.

"Pietro?" Wanda says, turning to face him.

"Yes, Wanda?" Pietro says, panic on his face.

"You owe me 50 dollars. I won the bet." Wanda says, a smile on her face for the first time in months.

Steve and Bucky glare at Y/n, who simply gives them smile, while money is passed among the team.

That evening, the whole team, including Pepper, sleeps in the lounge. They enjoy the company, but no one will admit that it's so they don't lose anyone else. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n:

I just watched the movie with Scarlett, called Lucy, and it gave me this idea so-

Love you,

-Sammi<3