Third person Pov:

It's been four weeks since the Avengers walked in on Loki and Y/n.

No one has seen or heard from Y/n in 4 days 7 hours 42 minutes and 19 seconds.

Tony is freaking out, mostly because he thinks Loki is behind it. Loki denies all of this, and it's true. Loki did nothing. 

That could be his problem. The day Y/n went missing was the day he was finally going to say those three little words, that didn't mean so little. Somehow, he thinks it's his fault that she's gone.

Now, of course, this was not the case. In fact, HYDRA had decided to take you back. A normal 'company' would simply ask, and if the answer is no, they'd be fine. HYDRA doesn't ask. They take. And well, they needed their guinea pig back.

On the fifth day, a package arrived for them. A tape, to be precise. Natasha popped it into a VCR machine Peter had lying around. Pietro pressed the play button. In their however many years of training, nobody could've prepared them for this.

"Hello. I am Lieutenant Smirnov (idk i made it up, bare with me please). " The man said. They could hear muffled sounds behind him.

"You're probably wondering why we took Miss L/n here." Smirnov said in a thick Russian accent.

"See, you took something very important to us. Our so-called 'guinea pig'. However, she will no longer be a test subject. She is going to be the start of a brand new mutant species." He moves out of the way, to reveal Y/n strapped in a large metal chair, leather straps holding her down.

Loki notices, however, that they have done nothing to restrict her powers. He remembers Bucky saying how she kept them a secret from HYDRA. Apparently, they were still unaware. So why hadn't she escaped?

Smirnov walks over to you, picking up a red-hot iron rod.

"No no no, please no." You beg, tears streaming down your face.

"I suggest you stay away. Although, I'm pretty sure that, what was his name? Ah yes, Loki. He will be happy to know that his precious girlfriend is pregnant, with twins, nonetheless." Smirnov sneers. 

"They will become very nice test subjects." Smirnov says, before placing the iron rod on your shoulder, pushing slightly.

Y/n lets out a blood-curdling scream. Loki's hands are gripping the conference table, knuckles turning white. Peter, who for some reason stuck around, places his hand on Loki's shoulder. Loki jumps a little, and Peter decides Loki needs a hug. So he stands up and goes to sit in Loki's chair with him. The tape ends, as Peter cuddles into Loki's side. Tears stream down Loki's face, and he leans into Peter.

Now, Peter was Tony's kid, with the exception of Мама-паук. But Loki had always longed for a child of his own. Now, two of his were being taken away, along with the love of his life.

Loki stood up and headed in the direction of the armory. Everyone followed quickly behind, though Pietro sped ahead and made it there first.

"Loki? Loki. Loki!" Peter said, grabbing onto his arm, stopping him.

"Your gonna kill someone, man." Sam says.

"So what?! My queen has been taken and tortured! And my children are in danger!" Loki releases himself of Peters hand, gently as to not hurt him.

All the Avengers put on their gear and boarded the Quinjet.

"I don't care if I have to take down over 1,000 enemies. Y/n is more important, and I will not hesitate to kill each and every one of them." Loki says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n:

Well shit. I don't know where I'm going with this but that's okay.

And.... SURPRISE! You're pregnant! Not irl. Or at least, I don't think so.

Oh, and Loki's gonna go on a killing spree :)

Love you,

-Aliece