Chapter 1

It was the day after Asha and I got married.

The knights rushed in to tell us that they would take me to the palace as soon as possible, and eventually decided to leave on that day.

"Hardell, I'd love to come with you..."

Asha was about to climb into the carriage and heard worried words. With a gentle, heart-throbbing voice, I slowly turned to her.

"Asha."

(I know I won't see you for a while if I leave now.)

Maybe that's why I feel more sorry, and I couldn't step away easily. I slowly reached for her. I couldn't see, but it didn't matter. Asha held my hand in the air familiarly and put it on her cheek. The touch on her warm, soft cheeks made my heart beat and lifted my mood.

"I'm really fine. The palace is a dangerous place. I'll go ahead and see what's going on and call you."

"Isn't that how much I have to go with you because it's a dangerous place?""

Asha's voice, which always sounds composed, has a weak sense of anxiety.

(What kind of expression do you have now?)

Is she crying, or is she lowering her eyebrows because she's worried? I feel like I've got the whole world just imagining and drawing like this, and if I actually see your face, I'll probably die on the spot.

"Asha, don't worry too much. I'm stronger than you think."

'But...'

I slightly touched Asha's lips, as I was trying to say something.The soft touch tickles my heart again.

"Asha, I will miss you."

(I want to see you.)

Sadly, I have never seen Asha in my life. This is because I was born with a bad eye condition. But for some reason, she never abandoned me.

They suddenly found me at Dunn Palace. With a message telling me to come to the palace quickly to get my eyes fixed.

"But if you're in any danger, I'll give up my eyes."

I really wanted to see my beloved wife, but her safety was more important than that. At my firm words, Asha paused for a moment and then opened her mouth.

'OK, I'll believe you, Hardell,'

I felt like she wanted to say something more, but she put her hand on my head without saying a word. The corners of my mouth naturally went up because I liked the feeling of her, slowly stroking my hair.

I pulled her hand down and kissed the back of her hand.

"Hardell, that wouldn't do."

"Huh?"

I was about to ask what she meant when she suddenly grabbed my collar at once and yanked at me. She kissed me as we then fell off. The texture of her lips are close to mine...

Her eyes blinked in bewilderment, and she wiped my lips with her thumb with a small laugh.

"I may not see you for a while. That's about it."

'Huh? Uh, huh?'

I had to say something, but I was so embarrassed that I couldn't properly say something out of my mouth.

Asha was embarrassed, too, so she pushed me into the carriage.

"Hey, get going, I'll be waiting for your message!"

"Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah. Ack!.

Thump. Thump.

I hit my head here and there in the wagon.

It's been a long time since I've been hit since I have sensitive sensations. Even if I can't see, somehow my senses felt mixed up.