Chapter 2

The next morning, I had to go out to work in the midst of still confusion. Whatever is in the past, I was now a maid of this house.I'm in a situation where I have to work even for a day.

"No way."

Amy, who was doing the laundry next to me, looked suspiciously at me.

"What can't possibly be the case?"Oh, no. I'm just talking to myself."

"You're so innocent. I have so much to do today. Hurry up and move!"

'...Yes.'

I'd normally say, "Yes, Amy." But now I'm just an older sister.

I couldn't put something on. He will, too, because I'm five years older than this young man!!

"Sigh..."

A sigh came out naturally. Ever since my memory came back yesterday, I've been thinking about what to do.I think the Emperor was my husband Hadel, but I couldn't visit the palace blindly with this maid's status.

Moreover, it was already 10 years later.

Hadel became emperor, and I am now a maid.

Would it be right for me, his former wife, to appear in front of him?

"Hey! Hurry up! I'm going to get in trouble because of you!"

Amy's beatings hit her eardrums as she was lost in thought again while looking into the air. My fingertips trembled in the cold water. The jersey quickly climbed up to the heart with a hand.

It's been in my head since yesterday. It's because of one face that's doing it. Lahadelt, my beloved husband.

And...

'Hey, Amy......sister.'

'Why are you calling me? I'm busy.'

'I know, that's what it is.'

'What is it? If you have something to say, say it quickly!"

"No, Do you know the Emperor?"

Amy paused and stared at me as the word "emperor" came out of my mouth.

You look like you dare to put someone in your mouth. I don't want to talk about this either. But what can I do? He's my husband.

"Why do you want to know about His Majesty?"

'Is he really crazy?'

'What?'

"The Emperor, people say he's crazy."

"Shh! You...! Be quiet! Yeah! He's crazy!

"If you want to die, die alone! Why do you want to drag me in?"

Amy covered my mouth with her soapy hands.

"Uhhhhhhhhhh...! I don't care! Someone's coming to this backroom laundry."

"You really didn't see it like that, did you? I don't think it's normal."

"...Well, it's just, it's boring. Do you know anything more than that? Are you sure you're crazy?"

"Maybe it's a false rumor or something?"

Yeah, the Adele I know is a really nice guy.

Happy with all those little things, scared at night, held my hand to sleep every day, and wailed for days that the chick was dead.

My husband who acts like that wouldn't have become a lunatic tyrant.

Rumors of the emperor circulating in the air were abysmal, but I believed in my husband. There's no way, there's no way he's crazy!