Chapter 5

<<Liam's POV>>

I've never noticed how boring the ceiling is. It was just plain and white, while my walls were a dark green.

It was like some people. There were people, like teachers were boring, like the ceiling, and others, like Louis for example, was like the walls ; colorful and exciting .

I sighed and got out of my bed. Slowly, I walked down the stairs and to the kitchen.

Mum was on the phone , and didn't acknowledge me standing there. As I looked over , I saw a note addresses to me on the fridge.

'Liam, when you wake up, do the dishes! Love, mum ."

I slowly walked out as if I didn't see the note.

I went upstairs and changed from my pajamas to dark skinny jeans and a dark purple shirt. I jogged back downstairs and to the door. I realized I didn't have any shoes on, and ran back to my room. I slipped on some black converse and went back to the door.

"Mum!" I called . "I'm going out with Louis !"

I didn't wait for an answer, and walked outside into the warming air.

I pulled out my phone and dialed Louis' number.

"Hello?" A girl answered.

"Um, who is this?"

"Eleanor?" She replied.

I stopped walking, confused. "Is this Lou's phone?"

"Yes?"

I almost dropped my phone . "Why are you answering his phone?"

"He's getting ready for our date."

"Date? Um,can I talk to louis?"

I heard ruffling then Louis . "Hey Li-Li!"

"Louis! We're over!" I yelled, tears streaming down my face.i hung up before he says anything and ran back to my house.

I fell on the floor and broke out in sobs. Mum came running in.

"Liam! What's wrong?!"

She was sitting next to me.

"Mum, Louis cheated." I whispered, exhausted although I just woke up not long ago.

She wrapped her arms around me and held me there.

"Aw baby, you're burning up! You must be sick."

<<Louis' POV>>

I sat down on the sofa and thought about what Liam had just said. Eleanor looked at me.

"What's wrong?"

"What did you say to him?" I asked.

"I said you were getting ready for our date !"

I stared at her. "Did you mention that it's only because my dad is forcing me to go?" I yelled .

"No...why?"

"LIAM. IS. MY BOYFRIEND!"

she looked at me and tears appeared in her eyes.

"Eleanor. I'm sorry. We're friends and that's all. I love Liam . And I don't think I can go out tonight. I don't Care if my dad gets mad. Sorry but could you please leave ?" I asked , tears falling down my cheeks.

She nodded . "I'm sorry Louis ." With that, she left .

I called Liam over and over, and he didn't answer .

Finally, Karen answered her phone .

"Louis, listen . Liam is sick, and I really don't think you should call anymore." She hung up.

I had lost the love of my life. Fuck