Chapter 6

<<Liam's POV>>

I ended up having the stomach flu . I laid in my bed all day for 2 days, only drinking water and eating chicken noodle soup that my mum brought, and sleeping. I only went to the bathroom when I absolutely had to.

I had been 'better' for 2 days, but still refused to leave my room. I was in too much pain. I started noticing every little thing about my room, from the very small scratch on the wall by my dresser, to the little spider web on the corner of my ceiling.

Currently, I had my eyes closed, and I felt a dip in the bed.

Slowly my eyes opened again, and I saw Ruth .

"Li-Li, you have to get up. Get out of bed and do something. Get fresh air, go on a walk, call Louis back, go to school again." She said, casually adding the thing about Lou in there . "Really Liam . He needs you. He loves you."

"Ruth!" I exclaimed, sitting up . "He wouldn't of cheated if he loved me!"

I sighed and tears came again.

Ruth hugged me and left.

I decided. Maybe Ruth was right, I needed to do something else. I walked to the bathroom and grabbed my razor. I shaved my stubble before destroying the razor and grabbing the blade.

I slowly pulled it over my skin, carving an 'L.T.' into the skin on my wrist.

I walked to my closet, and once I cleaned up the dripping blood, I pulled on a hoodie.

I plastered a smile on my face and went to ythe kitchen to join my family for breakfast.

<<Louis' POV>>

I closed my eyes and saw the face of the best prince ever: Liam.

<AN : so short ! But this was the perfect cliffhanger !!!!!! Sorry