Chapter 10.

-Louis's POV-

"LiLi?" I called as I walked to his room.

"Hey LouBear!" He grinned, sitting at the piano.

"Can I help?"

He nodded and I leaned over him from the back, arms over his shoulders.

I pressed a key, then another.

"This is c. Then d, e, f, g, a, and b. then it repeats the cycle." I told him.

Then Liam tried.

"Good babe!" I told him, rewarding him with a kiss. He turned around and wrapped his arms around me.

Our kiss quickly intensified.

He slowly pulled my shirt over my head and threw it aside. I bit his bottom lip, and his mouth opened slightly in a moan.

I pushed my tongue in and we fought for dominance, which I won. His hands explored, finding my bum quickly. His grip got tighter.

I pushed our bodies closer, our crotches touching. I felt a bulge grow, causing mine to grow as well.

"Hey-OH MY GOD NIALL THEY WERE ABOUT TO HAVE SEX!"

We pulled apart to find Harry covering his face, but peeking through his fingers, and Niall laughing.

"Way to ruin the moment." I mumbled, pulling my shirt back on.

(AN; haha you thought you were gonna get some smut (; )

"We were gonna see if you wanted to go to the mall with us, but if you'd rather continue, go ahead." Harry said, winking.

"Nah, I'll go." Liam said. "I mean, imagine if it would've been mum or one of the girls walking in!" He shuddered making me laugh.

"Me too." I agreed and we all went to the car. Harry drove, and Niall flipped through stations.

"BABY I LOVE YOU I NEVER WANNA LET YOU GO THE MORE I THINK ABOUT THE MORE I WANNA LET YOU KNOW THAT EVERYTHING YOU DO, IS SUPER FUCKING CUTE AND I CAN'T STAND IT!" We all yelled the words to Cant Stand It by Nevershoutnever.

Soon, we were at the mall. Liam and I walked hand and hand behind Niall and Harry.

"Why is LouLou upset?" Harry asked.

"Fucking cock blocker." I mumbled.

Liam laughed and kissed me cheek, mouthing 'later'.

I smiled and nodded excitedly.

"OH MY GOD LOUIS THAT PUPPY IS SO CUTE!" Liam yelled as we walked past the pet shop. I smile and agreed.

Niall led us straight to the food court. It is Nialler after all.

"I'm going to the loo." I told the others as I headed back to the pet shop.

I walked over to the little Chihuahua-Pug mix and asked a worker to get her out.

"This is Lei. She's very sweet and loves attention." The lady smiled.

"I want her." I said, kissing the puppy's forehead.

"Alright. I'll take her to the register and you can get the essentials."

I walked over and got a cute pink collar with blue polka dots and a leash. I Grabbed a food and water dish and a few toys. Finally, I grabbed a bed thingy and went to the cash register. I paid quickly and grabbed our new puppy. I walked out to find the boys walking towards me.

"Louis William Tomlinson! I was worried sick!" Liam yelled. Then he spotted the dog. "OH MY GOD!"

"I got us a puppy lili!" I told him. "This is Lei."

Liam grabbed her and started cooing. "Aw Lei, you're so pretty! I love you! Louis?"

I looked at him.

"Can we get our own flat?" He asked nervously, blushing.

I nodded. "Of course babe!"

He giggled. "I love you!" I leaned foward, careful not to squish lei, and kissed him.

...

-Liam's POV-

"This one has three bedrooms, two and a half bath, a large kitchen and dining area, and a large family space." The lady said. "And it's in your budget."

I grabbed Lou's hand and we made our way through the flat. It was really nice.

"Why would we need three rooms?" Lou asked.

"Well... Maybe.... Uh..... Kids?"

"You want kids Lili?"

"Maybe eventually... Only if you do."

"Of course babe." He kissed my forehead. "I love this one."

I nodded. "'Me too. We've seen so many and none of them are good."

"Should we get it?"

I nodded. "I'd love to."

Louis negotiated with the lady while I thought about our future.

Hopefully we'd get kids. They'd be beautiful no matter what. And we'd have Lei and our friends. Our parents could visit. It would be perfect.

.......

-Two Weeks Later-

"Liam!" Louis called.

He came running in and handed me papers.

I read them.

'

Adoption Form.

___________

Name

___________

Social security

___________

The paper continued on with stuff like that.

"I mean, I don't want kids yet. We haven't even graduated. But in the future Lili. I want to make you happy. And I want to marry you one day. I want to hold you in my arms and never ever let you go. You're my life now Liam. You always will be."

I kissed him, and rested in his arms for a while.

I smiled. So glad that I had him. And I would forever.

"I love you Li."

"I love you too, Louis."

My life was complete for now.

Thanks for reading >