Chapter 3

Louis' POV

My heart broke as Harry left. He was one of my best friends.

"Why can't he accept me? I mean, Niall's bi! He's known that! And now he hates me for dating Liam?!" Tears were streaming down my face.

"Lou... I think he may of felt jealous..." Josh stated.

"What do you mean?" I sniffled.

"Well. Have you seen the way he looks at you? I mean, He never admits it, but its obvious that he loves you."

"Oh." Was all I could say. Why can't he just be in love with someone else? Why not Zayn or Josh? Their sexy, right? Or maybe a nice girl?

"Its okay Lou. I'll talk to him." Niall said, hugging me. They all left, leaving me and Liam alone.

"This is all my fault." Liam whispered. "I ruined your friendship."

"No no no. Li. You didn't."

"Louis! Everything was perfectly fine until I came along! Now Harry hates us!"

"No! Liam, Nothing is your fault! Why do you blame yourself? Harry will come back. He will be okay. Its not your fault that I didn't choose him. I never would've. I never thought of him as anything more than a friend! The minute, well not the first minute. But within the first 10 minutes, I fell in love with you. I knew you were the one I wanted to be with. I didn't accept it right away though. But now I do, and Harry will have to do the same."

He didn't reply with words. Instead, he walked over to me, sat down, and cuddled into my chest.

...

Harry's POV

I was sitting on the bench in the park, when I noticed Niall coming towards me.

"Ni, I didn't mean to go off like that."

"Hazza. We know that. But you hurt them. You hurt me. Cause you know what? I'm Bi. And you knew that."

"Niall. Im so sorry!"

He pulled me into a hug.

"I loved him Niall! I really did. I should've told him. I should've let him know how I felt."

"Harry, Its okay. Listen, Louis doesn't love you the same way you love, or loved, him. You can't make him fall in love with you. He didn't even know he was bi until he met Liam!"

"Yeah. I know. But...I don't know."

"You know, but you don't know?"

I laughed a bit and nodded. "Do you want to go to Nando's or something? After I talk to Lou and Liam of course."

"Oh Haz! I love you! Yes!"

I smiled as his eyes shined. I never noticed how amazing his eyes are...

...

Liam's POV

*1 Day Later*

Ring ring ring!

 My phone was ringing. I opened my eyes and groaned when I saw it was only 5 am.

Harry Calling.

I hesitated. "Hello?"

"Liam! I am so sorry! I didn't mean anything I said to you!"

"Harry, Its okay. I know you-"
"I feel horrible. Im a dick. I hate myself! Do you forgive me???"

"Yes! Harry! I do forgive you!"

"Good! Now I need to call Louis!"

"He's gonna yell at you..."
"Why?"

"Its 5 in the morning." I laughed and hung up.

I tried to sleep again, But I couldn't. I got up and went to the kitchen. I looked around, and got a box of cereal. I poured it into a bowl, and opened the fridge. There was no milk.

"Narks..." I mumbled and grabbed the keys. I was going to have cereal for breakfast....