Chapter 5- Reinforcements

Doodle above by me- ^v^

-Third POV-
Deep in a dark forest of an abandoned Au, destruction and havoc had been going on for 3 days straight.

Killer leaned against a tree watching Nightmare destroy anything in his path. "Nights we've been out here for days..Can we go home?"

"That's something Error would've said" Nightmare mumbled as he swung his tentacle through a tree. He stood there frowning as the tree fell to the ground. "Its been 30 years without that bastard.."

Killer sighed "Nights please, I know it's his deathiversary but we come out here every year...hell there's nothing left to destroy.. haven't you had enough of your rage venting?" Killer argued as he kicked the nearest dead body.

"Your right... Why am I even doing this? I've helped him so many times in the past, he doesn't even deserve my anger.. and that's another thing!" Killer placed his head in his hand "here we go again.."

Nightmare picked up a boulder with his tentacles and swung against some trees. Ripping the trees in half and causing rocks to fly everywhere. Killer nonchalantly ducked as some flew past his head.

"His selfish needs were just too important! I would drop whatever I was doing to help him! I would even waste my time emotionally helping him! Did he not care about how I felt!?" Nightmare stabbed the remaining parts of the tree in rage.

"No matter how hard I try everyone in my life leaves me!!" He paused, wiping his watery socket.

"What did I do wrong this time?..."

Nightmare slouched against a tree, he slid down to the ground "I can't stand him.." He wiped his tears with his arm.

"I'm still here Mare, you didn't do anything wrong.."  Killer walked over and sat by him "It's alright, Error did care..in his own way. I don't know why he did what he did but I know it wasn't to make you miserable.." He gave nightmare a side hug.

Killer gave the kindest smile he could make. "We could go home and get some nice cream if you want?" Nightmare groaned "yes please.."

Killer kissed the top of his grumpy partner's head. Nooty blushed as he buried his head in his sweater. "Whatever let's g-"

"Hello? Is anybody out here?" They heard a little boy call out.

"Is that a kid?" Killer questioned as he and Nightmare got off the ground.

Nightmare shrugged, he followed where the sound of the voice came from. The small child backed up into him "oh!" He quickly turned around "S-Sorry.." he got nervous real quick as the taller ominous skeleton stared down at him.

Nightmare narrowed his sockets. "Who are you kid and why are you out here alone..?" The kid adjusted his hat and outfit, he held out his hand to shake.

"I-I'm P-Palette Roller, The son of Ink the Creator and Dream the guardian of Positivity. I've come to find y-you, Uncle Nightm-mare"

The goop covered skeleton backed up in confusion. He started to wonder why he didn't notice Dream's aura from him before. He knew he had a niece, Lux, but her aura was WAY stronger than this.. He was guessing the Ink part of him was stronger.

Killer shook the smaller skeleton's hand "I'm Killer :)" Palette giggled "Hehe nice to meet you"

Nightmare calmed his expression now knowing this kid was his nephew. "Well, you found me.. now what?" Palette frowned "Mister Error needs help.."

Nightmare's socket widened, he looked over to killer who had the same shocked expression. "He's alive?" Killer asked. Nightmare turned back to his nephew. "Take me to him.."
.
.
.

-Meanwhile-

Goth laid on the couch doing his homework. He overheard his parents arguing about something. "What is it this time?" He sighed.

"The seal was open when I checked! He wasn't in there, no dust, no blood, nothing!" Reaper's voice was harsh and worrisome. You could hear Geno trying to calm him down.

"Being in there that long, he couldn't have survived. There's nothing to worry about.." Geno assured his upset partner.

Goth sat up on the couch 'Shit... that's not good.. do I tell him it was me?' He thought as he hopped off the couch and towards his parent's room door.

Goth was interrupted by a knock on the front door. Reaper made his way towards his door with an upset expression. He opened it..
"Stretch? What are-?"

"No time to explain, so I'll keep it brief.. Error didn't die in the prison.. He's back and is kidnapping children" Swap Papyrus stood at the door with a serious look along with other council members.

Geno stood beside Reaper with a concerned look. "He's kidnapping children?" The couple shared a uneasy gaze.

Goth's sockets widened 'Oh no Pj..'

Reaper turned to his child "Stay with Dream and his partner till we get back, alright Goth?" 

"But Dad I-"

"Not now Goth, just go!" Geno argued. The small skeleton nodded. He opened a portal and ran in. Reaper and Geno left the house and through a portal with the council.

840 words
Short chapter I know ;~;
The next chapter will probably be longer..
And probably more entertaining
Bah bye ^v^