Chapter 1- The New Creator

Chapter 1: The New Creator

-Error's POV-

(Short chapter warning)

Chapter start..
I land face first on the golden floor of the Doodle sphere. Pj lands on my back as the portal behind him closes. "Oof!"

He sits up and rubs his skull. I pull my knees up to my chest and sit there.

What just happened?
Was I having a panic attack?

"Sorry, about that... I don't know what came over me.." I look at him worridly.

Pj sat there for a second, he scooted over and gave me a side hug "I'm sorry, I know you don't like being touched, you just looked like you needed a hug.." I smile and hug back..

"Eh.. Paperjam? What are you doing here?"

A little skeleton with a cap and long scarf floated down from the Aus with a paintroller in hand.

We stop hugging and looked over to the skeleton "Ew Palette.." Pj said clearly annoyed by his presence.

But isn't he the one we came all this way for?

I turn my whole body to get a better look at the new creator, he wore a cute hat, a long yellow scarf, a white and blue jacket, with blue boots and yellow gloves. He had big starry green and yellow eyelights and had colorful paint splatters on both his cheeks.

Pj had gotten up to talk to the young creator. I stand up and look around at the golden room.

We were just here...

I remeber it like it was yesterday

I was mad..and wanted to destroy

Why did I destroy anyway? It's so tiring and I don't feel like doing it anytime soon..

So..Where is Ink?

I continue to look around the Doodle sphere, it was messy and had a pile of torn papers on the floor, I pick one up..

Is this an unfinished Au?

LoveParkTale? It's long but kinda catchy I guess..I'm very nosey so of course I want to see another one.

I pick up another peice of slightly crumbled paper..

DomeTale?

I hear some arguing behind me and turn to see the young creator turning away "N-No.. I don't know anything.." Pj furrowed his brows "He just wants some answers! You're being unreasonable!"

Paperjam grabbed hold of Palette's scarf, he pulled Palette towards himself "Now stop being stupid and tell us what happened to the old Creator!" I should stop them..

Palette turned and whacked Pj in the face with his oversized paint roller "Leave me alone! I said I don't know anything..just leave" The young creator turned away..