Chapter 2- OmegaFields

Chapter 2: OmegaFields

-Error's POV-

Monsters, different and alike walked by stores, buildings, shops and more. Cars and bikes flew past, in the busy streets.

I observe our surroundings in utter shock as I follow Paperjam and Palette through this Surface city-like Au.

We make our way down the stone sidewalk. Monsters and humans walking past us.

It was actually stunning how the sun's light reflected off the building's glass, causing a beautiful and remarkable glow.

There were small parks that had soft green grass with trees and swings. Kids running around playing in the mid-day sunlight.

Man, I missed so much..what the hell even is this place?
I feel like I should ask..but I don't want to be a nag..

Palette turns to me with a concerned look "You alright? You got nervous just then.." Pj turned to look too.

I pause, jeez he's really good at this emotion stuff.. "I-I'm fine, I'm just confused is all.." I look around at the shops and tall buildings then back to the boys.
"I don't know which Au this is.."

Palette and Pj shared a confused look, then they laughed at me..

"Pfft! Hahahahahahaha!! Sorry sorry! Hahaha! It's just that- This isn't an Au at all.." The small creator adjusted his posture and his hat. "This is the.. Omega Timeline!"

My sockets widened with confusion and shock "w-wait..what?"

That place, that stupid place I had been serching for.....is now open to the public!?

That brat..let everyone know about it right after...I left!?

Well, that makes sense I guess...it's actually really smart..

Pj smirked "Why are you so shocked? Strike a nerve?" I glare at him "Shut it-"

Palette's sockets widened "Oh my goodness! Excuse my awful manners!! I never got your name mister!" He bowed his head like.. a thousand times before standing up straight. 

I smile a little "O-oh well, My names Error" He smiled and grabbed my arm, pulling me along as Paperjam followed behind us.

"Well Mister Error, This is The OmegaFields! A home for Monsters and Humans alike without or no longer with Aus to call home." I look away in slight regret..

"As I assume you knew the Omega timeline was the same thing but hidden away..for some reason I do not know about..Core!Frisk themself came to me and asked me to help them create a safe environment for the Au-less. I with the help of others created these shops, apartments, parks, and more for the sake of others....that's what this Place is."

I smiled at him in amazement "That's awesome"

Not gonna lie..thats pretty cool, I'm surprised Ink never thought of that..he probably didn't know about the Omega timeline..it was a secret...

"So, where are we going now? Does Nightmare live around here?" I ask looking down to Palette.

Pj chuckled behind us, I turn my head to him "No, Nightmare doesn't live around here. We're only here to pick up some food first, you probably need some before we take off.." I smile, then turn back around.

I try to open a portal....
Still nothing.

So getting food is a great idea, replenishing my magic is the first step to getting back on my feet.

Relying on two kids on getting around isn't the best option I have..

"We're here!" I look up at the hanging sign in front of the restaurant.