Chapter 7- Liberation

Third POV

Classic stood off in the corner, away from the council who was discussing what to do with the former destroyer. Classic had his hands in the pockets of his blue jacket, He stood there nervously thinking to himself. An awful feeling formed in the pit of his soul.

 Something wasn't right.

They had sealed Error away basically in multiverse terms; 30 years ago. How was he still alive? Why would he kidnap kids? And why wasn't he doing something about this? 

Classic looked over to Error, who sat unconscious and restrained to a chair. Classic then looked around the room at the council members. He knew he wouldn't be able to talk them out of what they were gonna do to Error but he wasn't going to just let them torture Error forever. Stretch didn't even give any proof of Error doing anything of what he said yet everyone just followed along. 

Classic's sockets furrowed. He knew what he needed to do. 

He needed to find Ink. Surely Ink wouldn't let them lock Error away twice.

Red, Underfell Sans, walked over to Classic with an unsure grin on his face. "You good?" He ask as he paused in front of Classic. "You look like you've seen a ghost," Red stated before he turned and looked at Error. "I guess in this case you did... I mean how the hell is he even alive right now?" 

Classic shrugged "He's always full of surprises." He said as he pulled Red close. "We gotta get him out of here.." Classic whispered to his edgy partner. Red's sockets widened, he frowned at Classic in disbelief. "That's a joke right? Cause that's not very funny, pal" Red was pulled farther from the group "Stretch gave no evidence of Error kidnapping anyone. Also, wouldn't the kids be with Error?" Red looked away. "I guess, still we can't just take him away. Then they will be after us, right? Also, it's the destroyer for crying out loud, kidnapping is nothing new for him." 

Classic frowned at Red "but I have a bad feeling about this, and last time I had a bad feeling, a murderous child killed everyone I knew... and I just sat and watched," Classic's eyelights disappeared as he clutched his jacket "I don't want to just sit and watch this time... not again"

Red stuck his hands into his jacket pockets. He exhaled as he looked away from his upset partner. "No, we can't, Class. I'm sorry but we can't just steal the destroyer.."

Classic smiled lazily "okay, fine." 

Red sighed "good." He turned back around to Classic who was no longer in front of him.

 His eyelights shrunk.

Red heard a commotion coming from where Error was. Classic had broken the restraints and was holding Error in his arms.

"Classic what the hell are you doing!?" Stretch yelled. Classic turned around and smiled "Oh nothing, just correcting some 'errors'" he said as he winked. 

Just as Classic was about to teleport, Red grabbed onto him... then all three of them were gone.

.

.

Paperjam sprinted into Nightmare's mansion searching for him. He looked everywhere in a frantic hurry.

Cross quickly grabbed Paperjam's shoulders, making him jolt in surprise. "Pj what's the matter? What are you looking for?" Cross asked in a worried tone.

He had never seen Pj this worried or even scared before.

 Paperjam huffed, trying to catch his breath. He wiped his watery sockets "It's Error! He was taken! And I can't find Nightmare!" his voice shook with every word. Cross' expression became firm. He stood and quickly ran to Killer's room. 

From what Paperjam heard, Nightmare had left the mansion after his fight with Error. So He had to stay behind with Lux, Sprinkle, Crescent, Palette, and Peacock while Killer and Cross left to go look for Error themselves. 

They had to sit and wait until Nightmare or Dream came back. But he couldn't. Pj couldn't just sit there waiting while Error was suffering. He couldn't explain why but his soul was throbbing, painfully. Like it wanted him to save Error urgently. 

Paperjam shot off the couch and opened a portal. Crescent grabbed the gooey skeleton's arm. Pj turned back and glared at him. "I'm going with you, Pj. But we can't save Error ourselves, we need to find my father first." Pj softened his expression, he turned his head back, then nodded. Crescent let go of Paperjam and turned to the others. "You guys stay here and wait for Uncle Dream. He should be coming back with Blue and Dust. So stay here and inform them on what's going on when they get here." 

Palette nodded nervously as the others agreed. Crescent turned to him. 

"Don't worry, Palette. Dream will be overjoyed to see you." Palette hoped so.

"Let's go." Pj huffed as he stood on the other side of the portal. Crescent hopped in, then nodded to the others before the portal closed.

(821 Words)

Yay! I'm not dead! TvT

Sorry for the long wait :(

It was a very busy year for me

but I do hope you enjoyed it! The next chapter should be out very soon.