Chapter 1: First Time

Aaron is sitting in his room while looking at his Cursed-Dweller sword. His Cursed-Destroyer sword was lying right next to him. "I'm finally here," he thought. "Finally, this is my chance to show everyone that I can be a Jujutsu Sorcerer."

He put his sword next right next to him and stared at the floor. He kept thinking about the moment he left home and what his parents said. The words of his father echoed throughout his head as he remembered the moment.

"Have fun sweetie," his mother told him before giving him a light hug.

"Thanks," he responded while hugging her back.

Aaron was about ready to leave as he turned to his father. His father had more of a grey tone to his hair rather than Aaron's more white and his eyes were of a deeper shade of red. With them, he looked at his son as he approaches.

"I'll see you later, dad," Aaron said as he attempted to hug his father.

Avoiding the hug, his father asks "can I speak to you outside?"

"Yeah, we can," Aaron answered before going outside with him.

Now alone, his father asks him "Aaron, are you truly sure that you want to do this."

"Dad, I told you this already. The answer is yes," he explained to his father, rather annoyed that they were speaking about this again.

"I understand that you want to become a sorcerer just like me, but you don't have any Cursed Energy," his father retorted.

"And I don't care. I got a strong body and that's all I need from my standpoint," Aaron retaliated.

"I'm not going to change your mind, am I?" his father asked knowing what type of person Aaron is.

"You aren't," Aaron admitted.

"In that case, follow me," he said before walking over to the garage.

Aaron was confused but decided to follow him. They both enter and Aaron was once again blown away by all of the tools his father had. His father was someone who preferred to do stuff on his own rather than get help from others.

Digging through some of the stuff that was in there, Aaron asks his father "what are you doing?"

His father proceeds to pull out two dirty and rusty swords. Aaron was confused as he handed them to him. "Why are you giving me these?" he inquired.

"Because they'll help you," his father answered. "These swords have been in our father for generations and now, they are yours."

"Wow," Aaron said as he grabbed both handles. The swords felt powerful as they were and Aaron could only imagine the level of destruction these swords would cause if they were to be swung by him.

"Yeah, I can't stop you so I might as well help you," his father said.

"Thank you, dad."

"You're welcome."

Aaron sets the swords aside as he hugs his father. With that, it was time for Aaron to leave and go on his journey to become a Jujutsu Sorcerer with the Cursed Tools that have been passed down in his father for generations.

In the present, Aaron hears a sudden sound occur outside of his room. Deciding to investigate, he opens his door and sticks his head through to see Satoru Gojō, Megumi Fushiguro, and Yuji Itadori.

"The other first years," he thought.

"Hey!" Gojo said. "Come out and play! I don't bite. Not much at least."