Chapter 5: A Curse's Past

Aaron stared at the Curse with no emotion on his face. "So, you can talk, huh?" he asked it. 

"You can hear me, can't you?" asked the Curse. "Or are you deaf?" 

Aaron scanned the Curse trying to figure how hard of a battle this would be. This wasn't what he was expecting one bit. He just wanted to find a simple Curse to tame and take hold so it could hold his weapons.

He couldn't exorcise this Curse due to not having his weapons but beating it up with his bare fists would have to do for now. "I just need to stop you before you do anything to anyone," Aaron told it. 

"Stop me?" asked the Curse as he grabbed a small bottle near him. He breaks it revealing a gigantic sword. "I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU TRY!!!!!!" 

Aaron looks at the sword and noticed how much it looks just like his own that was gifted to him by his father

Aaron looks at the sword and noticed how much it looks just like his own that was gifted to him by his father. "How is that possible?" Aaron mentally questioned. 

"I WILL NOT LET ANYONE DEFEAT ME UNTIL I GET MY REVENGE!!!!" the Curse told him. 

He takes the large sword and lunges at Aaron with it. The white haired boy grabs the blade itself as the Curse kept pressing down trying to at least slash the boy. But Aaron lowers his body and pushes back the beast. 

He slides across the ground and looks at the human. "You aren't half bad. But I'm still not letting you win!!!" he told him. 

"Because of your whole revenge thing, right?" Aaron inquired. 

"Exactly," he answered. 

"What? You have a deep hatred for Sorcerers and want to find the one that defeated you long ago?" Aaron asked expecting to get a yes in response. 

"You couldn't be any more wrong," the Curse retorted. 

"Huh?" 

"There is so much more to my revenge than that..." the Curse told him. 

Many years ago the Curse that Aaron was facing wondered about in an alley. He was small and sits down all by himself nearby a dumpster. He was all by himself and had no one. He looked up at the sky praying to God that his life would come to an end one day. 

Suddenly, someone appeared and the Curse looks at them. They looked like a Sorcerer and he figures that his prayers had been answered. Finally, his life would come to an end and he wouldn't have to worry about barely surviving anymore. 

The person comes closer and reveals to be a woman with silver hair tied up into a ponytail and scarlet red eyes. He looks up at her and asks "what are you waiting for? Gonna kill me or what?" 

"You got a death wish, huh?" asked the woman. 

"I do. I have nothing to live for. I was born with sentience and I wish I haven't. I wish I was a mindless monster like most Curses so that way I wouldn't be aware of how shitty my life is," he retorted.