Chapter 8: Kyoto Sister School Event

Everyone was walking towards where they would meet with the students from their sister school. "Hey, why are none of you packed?" Nobara asked them.

"Why are you packed?" Aaron asked her. "We aren't going anywhere."

"Huh?!" she asked.

"Yeah, the battle will take place here," Panda explained.

"DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Nobara screamed into the sky.

"Don't worry, I'll take you to Kyoto after this," Liebe told her.

"REALLY?!" she asked Liebe.

"Uh, yeah," he answered.

"Thank you!" she replied before hugging him and then joining the group.

Aaron walks to the right side of Liebe. "I'm not giving you any money," Aaron told him.

"Don't worry, I already took some out of your wallet," Liebe replied.

"What?!"

"Nothing," Liebe said before walking away.

They all continue and meet up with the Kyoto students. Mai Zenin, Kokichi Muta, Kasumi Miwa, Noritoshi Kamo, Momo Nishimiya, and Aoi Todo. "Hey, Aaron, I hope you have been doing well!" Todo said to the white haired boy.

"I have. Thank you, Todo," Aaron responded.

"Of course. I always make sure my friends are doing well," Todo retorted.

"You really do," Aaron said with a smile.

"Seriously," Liebe said. "Aaron 's phone goes off with hundreds of texts every morning from Todo making sure that Aaron didn't somehow die in his sleep."

"So that's why you've been sleeping in a tree," Nobara said.

"Yes..." Liebe retorted annoyed.

Clapping is heard from someone walking up the steps to where everyone was at. "Alright everyone, let's get things together," said Utahime. "Where's that idiot?"

"Gojo is never on time," Maki said.

Utahime sighs knowing her history with him. Incomes Gojo asking "hi everyone, am I late?"

"Kinda, but this is the closest you have come to being early," Aaron told him.

"Perfect. I got some nice stuff for the Kyoto students," Gojo said before handing each to the students. "Nothing for you though Utahime."

"I don't want one!!" she snapped.

"Okie Dokie, let's get into the big surprise!" Gojo said before walking over to the box he brought with him.

"Adults getting excited over things is just so weird," Nobara said.

"Tell me about it," Liebe retorted.

"It is your dead friend, Yuji Itadori!!" Gojo said upon opening the box and Itadori jumps out.

"I'm back!!!!!!" Itadori shouted from the top of his lungs.

Nobara and Megumi don't even look shocked while Aaron's eyes widen. "Who the hell is this?" Liebe asked bluntly.

"Itadori. The person that I told you that died?" Nobara asked.

"Oh yeah," Liebe replied.

Aaron was shocked to see Itadori again after watching him die. But he kept himself together and did not freak out. "What is this?!" Itadori asked from within his mind. "Gojo said that they would be crying, eventually vomiting and it would somehow solve global warming!!!"