Bio (Updated)

Aaron Section

Name: Aaron Jun

Height: 5'9 (175 cm)

Weight: 180 pounds (81 kg)

Rank: 3

Powers and abilities: Zero Cursed Energy and Swordsmen Ship.

Due to always being stronger than everyone, he never felt a real need to work out and often ate junk. But after starting his journey to become a Jujutsu Sorcerer, Aaron began working out and quickly gained more strength that makes him even more dangerous in battle.

Family: Mother, Father, Aunt (Ayama)

Love Interest: Maki Zenin

Personality: Aaron is a shy, kind, and humble person. Behind all of this, he can become very angry and aggressive when in battle, almost like his personality is like a switch that can be flipped the moment he starts fighting.

He can keep a level head in most situations and works towards controlling himself when battling.

He can get along with most people, as shown when he befriended the wild and crazy Aoi Todo.

Liebe Section

Name: Liebe Jun

Height: 5'1 (154 cm)

Weight: 145 pounds (65 kg)

Rank: Unregistered Special Grade

Innate Cursed Technique: Storage

Liebe's Cursed Technique allows him to take objects and infuse them with his Cursed Energy. Doing this allows him to put whatever he wants inside them with no real limit, or Liebe hasn't found the limit yet.

He can take a small bottle and even put stuff like the Cursed-Slayer sword inside of it.

Liebe can also use Reverse Cursed Technique on not only himself but also on others.

Family: Ayama Jun (adoptive mother)

Love Interest: Nobara Kugisaki

Personality: Liebe can be a blunt person and doesn't completely understand social cues.

He can still be kind, he's just not the best at it due to his never-fading rage towards other Curses.

He wants nothing more for all Curses to be killed off and never exist. Including himself. One Curse, in particular, is Jogo as he wants nothing more than to kill him with the sword of the Ayama.

Both Liebe and Aaron Section

Equipment: Three Rank 4 Cursed Tools.

The Cursed-Dweller, Destroyer, and Slayer. They have been passed down in the Jun family for as long as one can remember.

The Cursed-Dweller Sword can absorb and then send back the Cursed Energy it had taken in. It is used by both Aaron and Liebe

The Cursed-Destroyer Sword destroys all Cursed Energy it comes in contact with and slicing into the flesh of a Curse with it is enough to end the battle right there. It is used by both Aaron and Liebe.

The Cursed-Slayer Sword turns Cursed Energy into poison. It can also repel Cursed Energy and send it can to the enemy but cannot store it lime the Curse-Dweller sword, making it inferior but is still capable of launching back Cursed Energy.

If the sword is able to stab into the opponent, then, depending on how long the sword is in, it can turn the enemy's Cursed Energy into a poison.

(This was suggested by MonoKiti. Credit goes to them).

Primarily used by Liebe as he doesn't want anyone else using it. 

This is Aaron and Liebe Jun. Both are working steadily towards their goals and will not stop until achieving.