Chapter 10: Baseball!

CHOMP!!!

Aaron along with Nobara, Liebe, Itadori, and Megumi ate pizza together. "Boy, this tastes good," Aaron said.

"I would have wished that you all brought me something easier to digest," Megumi said.

"Oh shut up, this is the cheapest thing we could get ya," Nobara said before taking another bite out of the pizza. "Plus, a lot of the food you like to eat is shit anyway."

"Human food ain't so bad," Liebe said while chewing his pizza.

"Well, I'm just glad that you're alright Fushiguro!" Itadori said before taking another bite of pizza.

Before he could chomp down on it, Megumi says "hey, Itadori."

"Yeah?" he asked.

"I've noticed how much stronger you've become. And Aaron, I've seen that you've grown a lot too. Meanwhile, I've been lagging behind," he said.

"Where are you going with this?" Aaron asked.

"I'm telling both of you that I'm not going to lag behind. I'm going to surpass both of you," Megumi told him.

Aaron and Itadori smile. "Bring it on!" they both replied to Megumi.

"Did I seriously get left out of the conversation again?" Nobara snarled.

"You get used to it," Liebe told her.

"That's my brother and his friends for ya," said Todo.

Each of them looks at him and Itadori runs out of the room. "LEAVE ME ALONE, WOULD YOU?!" Itadori screamed.

"But brother! We've been close to each other since middle school!!" Todo told him.

"I DIDN'T GO TO YOUR MIDDLE SCHOOL!!!!!!" Itadori yelled.

"Jeez," Aaron said.

"Since when is Itadori friends with a gorilla like Todo?" Nobara asked.

"Just gotta have the same taste in women as him," Aaron answered.

"And that's why you asked what type of woman is Itadori's type," Nobara retorted.

"Yup," Aaron said.

"Hopefully he can blow up Itadori's phone and not yours anymore," Liebe said. "I'm getting sick of sleeping in a tree."

"You've slept on concrete before. A tree is an upgrade," Aaron told him.

"Hey! White haired brother!" Todo yelled out.

"Oh God," Aaron said.

"BROTHER!!!!!" Todo screamed as he ran towards Aaron.

:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Aaron screamed as he ran away.

Later on, everyone was together. Gojo greeted them, telling them about the current situation with the exchange event. "So what now? We cancel the event?" Maki asked.

"NO!" said Todo.

Everyone looks and sees him chilling in a chair. "We can't cancel the exchange event. For one, only those who were close to the victims should mourn their death. And two, it's to become better. Becoming stronger is by remembering your defeats and savoring your victories. And we need to become stronger," Todo told everyone.