Interrupted: Anidala

Senator Padme Amidala stood in the centre of her apartment, glaring at a holonet.

"Are you JOKING!?" She yelled, drawing her husband from out of the bathroom. He was dripping with water, with just a towel around his waist, toned abs glistening with water. His sandy blonde hair was still a little damp and a smirk blossomed on his ridiculously handsome face.

Padme bit her lip, smiling as she remembered that he was married to her.

"What are you yelling about Angel?" He walked over to the couch where a newly washed undershirt rested.

"Only the fact that you didn't tell me that you have a council meeting tonight!" Her eyes narrowed piercing his vibrant blue ones.

"Oh, yeah I forgot about that. Wait how do you know?"

Padme rolled her eyes and stated:
"Because I'm invited too."

An audible groan escaped Anakin and he tugged on some trousers. Then he went behind his wife and put his arms around her. Padme melted into his embrace and frowned.

"I guess date night is off then,"
"I promise I'll make it up to you." The Jedi said as he gently kissed all the way down her neck, pulling her onto the couch.

"Ani, we have to go-"

He peeled off her dress, so she was just in her underwear. His gaze hungry, mouth already on hers. She tore his shirt off as he made his way down her body, his hands as light and skilful as of a craftsman. Leaving their clothes strewn on the floor, he carried her bridal style to the bedroom, and closed the room and threw her against the bed. Padme undid her hair as he traced the plane of her stomach with his mouth. Just as she undid her bra, she heard a sharp knock on the door. Startled, Anakin got up and jumped behind the bed (his favourite hiding spot). Padme tied his brown robe around her naked body and rushed to answer the door.

Ahsoka had been waking down the hall towards Padme's apartment, to remind her of the meeting and to ask where Anakin was. She stood at the door, then heard a few noises, like a struggle. Fearing danger she knocked hard on the door. Padme, hair tousled and covered in a familiar Jedi robe opened the door.

"Ahsoka? W..what are you doing here?" Padme cleared her throat, suddenly very conscious of the clothes on the floor.

Ahsoka peered through he narrow opening past the senator then asked her about the meeting. Heat flooded Padme's cheeks as she realised why her husband's padawan was here.

"I can sense you, you know that right Skuguy?!" The Togruta called into the apartment. Reluctantly, Padme opened the door and let Ahsoka in. Anakin walked in, still shirtless and scratched his neck anxiously.

"Ew master, put a shirt on." Ahsoka commented shielding her eyes. Padme laughed then looked at Anakin. He sighed dramatically. She then shot a questioning glance at him.

"Ok, Snips, if you must know the beds here are much better than in the temple so I slept here. Padme didn't mind since we are such good friends." Putting emphasis on the last word.

Rolling her eyes, the young Padawan turned, satisfied with that answer but before she left said:

"Ok, friends must really like taking naps together without clothes on." She snickered and left, leaving the couple in an embarrassed silence.

(A/N Hey, I decided to do these one shots instead of the Reylo Fanfiction as it's still in progress. The chapters might be a bit slow as I have school and rarely have time to write. I'm really sorry but I have no strict schedule and write whenever possible. I hope you enjoy these What ifs focused around the Star wars!

Author xx)