Anger

"This meeting is just a formality!"
Anakin Skywalker stood in front of the Jedi council and felt disgusted at what this great order had become. He would not let Ahsoka leave him. Not like his mother. Because he had a choice, and he chose anger.

"If you expel my padawan then I go with her!" Pure rage glistened in his eyes as he stared at his old master, sitting there surprised and hurt.

"You did nothing in trying to help her! And guess what?! The only thing she is guilty of is trusting you! For 12 years I trained under you, 12 years of my life I dedicated to this order! And in all that time not one of you helped me when I needed you. Not one. I had to watch my mother die in my arms because you forbid me from going back! I was too late to save her but I won't be too late to save Ahsoka."

Anakin sighed and turned to Obi Wan. Shock and horror framed the Jedi Master's face.

"Obi Wan. I'm sorry, but it's true."
He turned to address the council

"I'm leaving the Order."

And with that, Anakin Skywalker, the chosen one, left the Jedi. And he finally felt free. As he walked downy he steps with Ahsoka, he felt a lightness as if a burden had been lifted from his shoulders.

"Wow...Anakin...wow. Thank you for what you did for me, where are we going to go now?" Ahsoka turned to her former master, concerned.

Anakin smirked and hopped in his speeder.

"I have an idea."

Padme had just finished a long days work of meetings and she breathed in and she lay on hers and Anakin's bed. She was about to drift off until suddenly someone knocked on her door.

"OH FOR KRIFFS SAKE WHO THE FU- oh. General Skywalker. Ahsoka. What are you doing here?"

Without another word Anakin hugged both Ahsoka and his wife and started crying quietly. Both women exchanged a glance, sending a mutual understanding between them as they went inside, a family finally.