【Chapter 1】

❝ 𝐁𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞, 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐮𝐧, 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐥𝐲. ❞

 ❞

*𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

"You are to not speak unless spoken to, remember to make direct eye contact and stay firm. Handshakes mean everything, so remember to make sure that your handshake is strong yet firm." A tall man with dark (H/c) hair told the slightly smaller boy behind him, his eyes never going to try and make contact with his. 

"Yes, father." (Y/n) responded blankly as the gentle tapping of their feet being the only thing heard. Nodding his head Desmos continued to lead the way towards the meeting room. Once arriving at the meeting room door Desmos knocked on the wooden door as it was quickly opened by a tall and emotionless man who looked up at his father before looking down at the younger. 

"Please, come in. Master Shindo is waiting for you." The emotionless man spoke while stepping aside to let them both in. Walking inside (Y/n) caught the sight of a man with blue hair and red eyes who gave his father a bright smile. 

"Ah, (L/n)-san! I have been expecting you." Shindo exclaimed happily as he got up from his seat to greet his father with a handshake. "I apologize if I had kept you waiting, Shindo-san." Desmos apologized to him. Smiling at the older he merely just waved off his apology and looked over at the observing male, and instantly something clicked. 

"Who is this young man?" Shindo asked Desmos as his piercing red eyes were seen to be boring holes into the youngers head. Looking back at his son Desmos gave him a slight glare. Quickly looking up at the blue-haired male (Y/n) bowed a perfect 90 degrees. "I am (Y/n) (L/n), the only son to the (L/n) family." (Y/n) introduced himself as he straightened himself and looked at the male.

Smiling down at the male Shindo walked over to him and pat his head. "Well, (Y/n)-Kun, you're such a good son, huh? Going with your father to his meetings to learn more about the business world, a true mark of an heir." Shindo stated as he pulled back his hand from the younger head and turned back around to face the elder. 

"Well, shall we?" Shindo asked the older as he sat down on his chair. "Let's begin." Desmos agreed as he sat in the seat opposite of him. 

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ---- •°*"˜.•°*"˜

"What kind of greeting was that? Have I taught you nothing?!" Desmos screamed at the laying male, his black orbs blazing with anger. Looking down at the ground (Y/n) watched as the small shadows of the leaves danced around the curtain as it helped him put his mind away from his father. 

Kicking his son to the stomach again Desmos tsked and walked away from his son, leaving the door slightly opened. Sighing, (Y/n) got up from his laying position and put back the fallen chair that was pushed to the ground once his father decided it was a good idea to punch him in the face.