【Chapter 6】

❝ 𝐇𝐞𝐲, 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚 𝐠𝐮𝐲. ❞ 

 ❞ 

*𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

On the small skating park were three figures, two sitting on top of the ramp, looking down at the serious Langa. Sipping his juice (Y/n) glanced over to see Reki looking at him making Reki quickly snap his head back to look at Langa, a small blush on his cheeks. 

"It's all about the tempo!" Reki exclaimed, regaining back his composure. "Tick, tock. Tick, tock. Tick, tock." Reki chanted as Langa moved his board up and down, his posture tense. Once he was close enough to the ramp Langa thought that he went too far up making him fall on the floor, legs in the air. 

"Your front foot's is the one that always comes off, bro." Reki explained to Langa, his arms crossed as he looked down at the rising Langa. "I'll try it again." Langa breathed, a disappointed expression on his face. Pushing the board back and forth he looked down at the board with sad eyes. 

"Footwork bugging you or what?" Reki asked him, his face falling. (Y/n) smiled, "I and Reki can always help with that, you know?" (Y/n) informed him, putting the empty juice box in his hoodie pocket. "Feels scary that my feet aren't attached." Langa answered him, his eyes still on the slightly moving board. 

Reki sweatdropped, "I'd be more scared if they were attached and I had no control." Finally getting at what Langa was getting at Reki's face finched and slightly glared at Langa in warning. "No duct tape again! You almost died, remember?" Reki exclaimed, starting to act like a worried mother. 

"Relax, Reki, almost dying is a part of learning how to skate, and skating in general." (Y/n) sighed and looked down at Langa. Pulling out his skateboard (Y/n) placed half of it on the ground and half of it handing off and went down the ramp, slowing himself down once he was next to Langa.

"Get over your fears, bro. Or, if you want to, improvise." (Y/n) suggested, sitting down on his skateboard, looking up at Langa. Langa looked down at quirked an eyebrow. "Improvise...?" Langa questioned, though (Y/n) just nodded, not saying anything else. 

Suddenly, his phone rang. Pulling it out of his pocket Langa looked at the message and sighed. "What's wrong?" Both Reki and (Y/n) asked him, making Reki begin to fangirl on how their minds were so alike.

"No work." Langa shortly answered, face still disappointed. "Is that a job you applied for?" Reki questioned him. "Probably your interview, man! You gotta prepare." Reki stated and put his hands behind his head. Langa turned around to face both (Y/n) and Reki, his face slightly angered. 

"That's not it!" Langa exclaimed, his mouth pouting. (Y/n) laughed, mushing both of his cheeks together. "Come on, tell us the truth, Langa boo!" (Y/n) ordered in a baby voice. Langa blushed, and soon his whole face was red as he felt like he was about to pass out.