【Chapter 2】

❝ 𝐓𝐞𝐜𝐡𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫... 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫! ❞

 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫! ❞

*(𝐘/𝐧) 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

It has been one week since I have last been introduced to skateboarding. One week since my first meeting with Shindo-san, or what he would prefer me to call him, Shindo. 

"Don't be scared! Just loosen up and relax, you're the one controlling your board, no? Well, the more nervous you are the less the skateboard will do what you most want it to do, to turn to the right!" Shindo yelled at me, his skateboard in his hand. Lossing my focus on my skateboard I looked over at him and was about to say something but I suddenly fell.

"(Y/n)-Kun, are you alright?!" Shindo questioned me as I saw his figure along with Tadashi-san's running over towards me. I sweatdropped and glanced over at my still rolling skateboard and went to go and get it but I was stopped by Shindo. 

Glancing over at my held shoulder I looked up at Shindo and saw him with a frown. "You can go and get your skateboard later, but now I have to check whether you're hurt or not." Shindo stated as he looked over at Tadashi-san. "Hand me the bandages-" Before he could finish I ran away from him as I went in the direction of my skateboard. 

To think that I would ever care soo much for something made of wood with wheels under them with a design. 

"I thought I saw it riding down here..." I whispered to myself. Looking around some more I felt my hope start to slip away. "Hey, this skateboard yours?" Quickly turning my attention over to the voice I saw a young male with wild red hair and hazel golden eyes, and in his hand was none other than my skateboard. 

"Oh, thank you," Walking towards him I politely took my skateboard from his hands and began to inspect it. Looking back at him I smiled in satisfaction, "thought I would never see it again." I thanked him. Turning around I went to go and ride back with my skateboard only for the teen to stop me in my track. 

"I'm Reki Kyan!" Turning around I saw the teen giving me a bright smile. "What's yours?" He asked me, his eyes starting to get brighter. Wait... didn't someone say to me something about stranger danger? I guess I can just beat his ass if he were to try anything. 

"I'm (Y/n) (L/n), nice to meet your acquaintance." I greeted him and went skating away, and this time, I could. "What a weird kid..." I whispered to myself and smiled before taking my attention back to the road ahead. 

"Look who decided to come back after running away." Shindo scoffed as he stared at me with worried eyes. Glancing over a Tadashi-san I also saw him with slightly angered eyes, but he did not stare at me. 

"Sorry, but I just got worried about my skateboard." I apologized and put my foot down and put my foot at the bottom and lifted it and grabbed it. "That's no excuse to go running off without warning!" Shindo exclaimed as he walked up to me and grabbed my arm roughly. 

"Time to take you back home, you're safer there." Shindo stated as he tried to take me over to the car. "I'm sorry, Shindo, but I think I can go there by myself." I told him, pulling my arm away from his hold. 

Looking behind his shoulder Shindo gave me a quick glare. "You probably can, but you'll be in danger. There are people out there who would not care about hurting you if it meant that they would gain something that they wanted in return. You may know how to protect yourself well, but you never tried it in real-life situations, have you?" Shindo asked me. 

I nodded my head, "Yep, never tried it in real-life situations, but it's not too late to learn." I answered him as I set my foot on the board and then my other one. "Tadashi will go with you." Turning around I saw Shindo giving me a tired expression as he walked away leaving Tadashi-san behind. 

"Make sure he ends up safe at home, and if he gets harmed then you'll have to deal with my wrath." Shindo warned the stoic male as he got in the driving seat of the car and drove away. Paying attention to Tadashi-san I smiled at him, "Got a board, Tadashi-san?" I questioned him. He nodded his head, "Right here." Pulling up his skateboard to show me I saw that it was all black, bottom and all. 

"Oh, seems you have run out of creativity, Tadashi-san." I joked and got on top of my skateboard. "I presume you already know the way?" I questioned him. He nodded, "Master Shindo had me memorize it in case of an emergency." Tadashi-san answered me, his voice blank. 

I nodded and set my foot down on the ground and pushed two times, then three. Putting my leg back up on the skateboard I began going down the empty road as I soon heard Tadashi-san catching up to me.

Looking behind me I saw him calmy riding the skateboard as if it was second nature. "Wow, Tadashi-san, you know how to ride, don't you?" I asked him in a loud voice. Now next to me he simply nodded. 

I smiled slightly, "Say, we don't need to arrive at my house that early, do we? How about we grab a bite before I go back, my treat." I offered him as I felt my smile widen. Glancing over at me he looked back and nodded. 

Grasping his hand onto my own I carefully lead him towards the nearest restaurant that one of my aunts recommended that I go to. 

"Sorry if you don't like Italian, but this is the only one that I know. Though I never went here before, I heard that it's really good." I explained to him as I opened the door for him. Walking in I looked around and saw that it looked like a pretty normal restaurant.

"Nothing surprising..." I whispered to myself, my grip on my skateboard getting tighter. "Hello there, table for two, I suppose?" Looking up I saw a buff man with wild green hair and brown eyes who had a flirty smirk on his face.

"Yeah." I responded blankly as he turned away from me and lead us two to an empty table. Sitting down I looked over at the man as he handed us both a menu. "Once you're done, call me over! You, young man, can call me any time." The waiter winked at me and handed me a small slip of paper and walked away. 

Looking down at the piece of paper Tadashi-san quickly grasped it and crumpled the paper. "I think I've done you a favor, (Y/n)." Tadashi-san stated as he threw away the piece of paper. I nodded, "Thanks, would have done it myself, but thanks."

Feeling someone looking at me I looked to my left and saw the waiter from earlier walk inside the kitchen as only his hair allowed me to identify who he was. 

"(Y/n), are you done ordering?" Quickly looking back at him I shook my head and opened my menu and scanned it. 

"No, not yet..." I whispered. 

(ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴅᴀʏ/ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇꜱ!)