【Chapter 4】

❝ 𝐈 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬. ❞ 

 ❞ 

*𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

"You're so... awesome!" Reki exclaimed happily as his face lit up, small sparkles dancing around his face. "What?" (Y/n) stared at the happy Reki with a confused expression, his eyes showing confusion. 

"I thought... that you were also very cool, (Y/n)-Kun." Looking behind his shoulder (Y/n) saw the regularly stoic Langa walking over towards him in admiration. "The way you handled it like it didn't even matter was just so cool!" Langa praised him, his face also lit up in happiness. 

"Um... thank you?" (Y/n) hesitantly thanked him as his heartbeat began to race faster. 'I never... got so much praise like this, not so genuine.' (Y/n) face slightly flushed and turned away from Langa's happy face. 

"He's right! How did you even do that?" Reki questioned him, but (Y/n) attention wasn't on him anymore, but on his watch. "I think I should go now, guys. Sorry, but how about we met up later?" (Y/n) asked them as he pulled out his skateboard and set it down on the ground. 

"Sure! Here's my number, I'll tell you where we can meet up tomorrow!" Reki energetically accepted, his eyes shining in admiration. (Y/n) nodded and got up on his skateboard and rode away, "Sounds good, bye Reki, and Langa!" (Y/n) waved goodbye as he was out of sight from the surprised crowd. 

"We're totally gonna ask him to hang out with us from now on, right?" Langa questioned the still dazed Reki. "Totally! We would be stupid not to!" Reki dreamily sighed as he clung to the skateboard that (Y/n) rode.

"The god of skateboarding rode this skateboard... this is worth more than the earth now, Langa!" Reki exclaimed and began to wearily look around the disappearing crowd. "Who knows who might try to steal it!" Langa sighed at his friend's demeanor. "Come on, we also have to go now." Langa stated as he got on his board and rode away. 

Snapping out of his daze Reki gasped and quickly got on his skateboard and tried to catch up with the already bored Langa. "You could have at least waited for me!" Reki protested as he pouted. Langa chuckled, "Would have taken you two years to finally snap out of your thoughts." 

Reki huffed, "Lier!"

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ---- •°*"˜.•°*"˜

(Y/n) mouth and face were covered by the mask and hood as he rode down the smooth streets that lead to his home, the sun illuminating his way. 

'I didn't think that today much would happen, but it appears that I was wrong. Beyond wrong.' (Y/n) smiled happily as he recapped everything that went down today. "Skateboarding has such a big impact in my life that it's scary." (Y/n) whispered to himself.