Fire Girl and Cat Boy (YANG LEMON)

"You're going to be coming with me to the Schnee Mansion." Y/N said fiercely as Adam froze.

"Y-Y/N...Maybe I should sit this one out." Adam shirked back. "I don't...after what happened with Marco I don't think I can do this."

"Adam you're not going to get another chance to face this. I need you with me on this." Y/N pleaded. "If it's really too much I'll let you leave I swear it, but I need you with me on this please."

"I...fuck you." Adam grimaced as he nodded. "Fine."

"Thanks Adam, I mean that."

"Tch." Adam turned away. "So what're you going to do about Yang and Blake?"

"Hey Adam...do you think you could take everyone out for training?" Y/N suggested as Adam looked at him weirdly.

"I mean, I guess we could go over strategies but I don't think-"

"Take Blake too." Y/N added in as Adam paled.

"Okay, now I know you're insane. You want me to take the entirety of the team along with the person who more than likely hates me the most?" Adam cocked his eyebrow. He followed Y/N's gaze onto Yang and gave a knowing look. "Ohohoho...that time already?"

"Piss off." Y/N lightly punched him in the shoulder. "We're just going to talk this out okay?"

"Alright alright...it'll give me time to think anyways." Adam turned back towards the group. "Alright everyone on me! We're gonna go out in the back and go over strategies and combat tactics. Uh...Blake maybe if you could-"

"I already heard you and Y/N." Blake said coldly as she got up and walked past. She flashed Y/N a small smile before the entire group left the building relatively quickly. As Yang tried to leave, Y/N caught her arm. They both didn't acknowledge it as Yang looked to him and they stared at each other. There was a knowing look in their eyes as they tried to understand what the other wanted.

"Y/N..."

"Yang I..."

"Shut up and kiss me." Yang said quickly as they locked lips. It was a chaste kiss at first, but soon Yang found her mouth opening to Y/N's tongue. They battled for dominance as Y/N grabbed her by the waist and threw her on top of a table, knocking off all the of the glasses on it. She grabbed hold of him right and pushed herself onto him, having her chest press up against his own. She moaned into his mouth as he began to let his hands roam around her back. She felt all over his scars and muscles, having her hands tracing his shoulder blades. With a gentle hand Y/N tilted her head sideways before sucking on her neck. Slowly sucking harder and harder Y/N placed his hands onto her chest as he felt her body twitch at the touch. Yang jolted in pleasure as Y/N felt her chest through her tight shirt.

Wrapping her legs around Y/N's waist, he picked her up and resumed kissing her. This time pushing her against the wall as they thrusted into each other, letting the passion fuel them as they went along, rubbing each other down. Y/N pulled his mouth away from Yangs as she gazed into his eyes lustfully. The string of saliva between them fell short as Yang licked her lips with a seductive edge to her movements. They were both breathing heavily as Yang pressed herself harder against Y/N's waist. She lightly moaned, obviously wanting more from their current situation.

"You know-" Y/N said before kissing her deeply again and letting their tongues battle once more. "Dealing with our emotional problems-"

Yang broke his train of thought as she kissed him deeply again. They pressed against each other harder this time as Yang was the one to speak this time.

"May not be the best idea?" Yang finished as they looked at each other. "I don't know, I'm quite enjoying it."

"Well then...are you, er, down for this?" Y/N asked awkwardly as Yang looked at him while blushing slightly. Y/N gulped as he felt her legs tighten around him.