Renovation

You chose....choice 1! Because this choice, your relationship with the girls will be strained and you're leaving a lot up to chance. You'll miss the Vytal Festival and the story arc surrounding it. Was this the right choice? If something happens, can you save them? And what about Yang, will you be able to convince her of your innocence?

CURRENTLY IN HAREM:
Ruby
Weiss
Blake
Yang
Summer
Raven
Velvet
Coco
Pyrrha
Nora
Neo
Arslan
Emerald

WILL BE IN HAREM:
Winter
Goodwitch
Jinn
Charlotte

STILL 50/50:
Ilia
Scarlet
Penny
Ciel
Salem

XXXXXXXXX

Looking back on the choice I made that day in the castle, it pains me to realize that it was the right choice. If I hadn't of chosen it, I would've ended up just like him. I would've done exactly what I was warned not to do. I caused a lot of heartache and pain by staying and getting stronger...but in the end, maybe it really was the right choice after all. It gave me the strength I needed to protect everyone in the end...even if I lost a lot in the process.

"I think...I think I'll choose to stay." Y/N looked at the mural determinedly. "I need to stop progressing so much and master what I have right now. It's the only way I'll be able to actually get stronger."

"You're making the right choice." The man places a hand on his shoulder. "But are you ready for the consequences?"

"How long will we be here?"

"At least two months Y/N. At most six. It all depends on how you grasp the concepts I'm going to teach you." The man sighed before grinning. "And how fast we can rebuild this place."

"Oh man...they're gonna kill me..." Y/N grumbled. "6 months is a lot more than 2 weeks."

"..."

"Wait did you just say rebuild?" Y/N gawked. "How are we supposed to build a literal CASTLE back up from the ground up while also getting enough training at the same time?!"

"Using our powers." The stranger smiled. "Of course you're going to have a lot more trouble than me."

"Oh joy." Y/N rolled his eyes before the stranger thrusted his hands out and rubble began levitating into the air similar to Goodwitchs semblance. He placed them back in and made a wall right before
Y/N's eyes as he gawked at the sight. "How many powers do you have?!"

"I suppose that's for you to find out." The stranger grinned. "More then you'll ever have though. Either way..."

The man shot a blast of darkness at the wall he rebuilt, crushing it again and sending rubble flying everywhere.

"Now do it with your dragons." The stranger held out his hand as Graham disappeared from Y/N's back and his dragons were forcefully pulled out.

"Gah!" Y/N clenched his heart as his body began the transformation process until he was finally back to his draconian form with the six dragon heads.

"Let's destroy everything Y/N!" Graham said in a giddy voice as Y/N grinned before he felt a heavy aura encompass his own. "Grah!"

"Tch..." Y/N frowned and looked up with his now red eyes. "This gonna happen often?"

"Eh...onto every second of the next two months. You're not allowed to drop that form for even a millisecond. If you do, I'll kill you." The stranger said without fear. "And believe me I can."