Identity Crisis

For those wondering what Bleiss looked like, that's the main concept

For those wondering what Bleiss looked like, that's the main concept. She's just an inverted Weiss physically and personality wise. Obviously that's not my picture/artwork and all credit goes to the amazing artist TabletKnight.

Source:
https://tabletknight.tumblr.com/post/173401853479/a-commission-of-weiss-with-a-different-color

A/N: A lot of you guys had similar ideas for the side arm, my favorites being a revolver/hand cannon and a railgun. Someone also suggested a gauntlet like weapon which I also liked so I figured, what if I just combined them all into one place? For the revolver form, think Nero's weapon from DMC, Blue Rose. For the gauntlet part of the weapon think Daedric gauntlets from Skyrim without the spiky parts, a rotating cylinder on the side for dust crystals in the side, and a huge energy generator right in the middle of the palm in the form of a pulsating red circle. I still need a name for it, so any suggestions would be helpful!

Been really looking forward to writing this part of the story. Having a main character deal with so much shit and rarely ever get mad is such a common trope in popular anime and games that it always irks me. They either ignore it and move on or do some bullshit forgiveness. This is what happens when all that shit finally overheats in the system of someone who could destroy the fabric of society.

This and the next chapter is pretty much focused on Weiss. (Lemon and all!) After that it'll focus on Summer, Neo, and Velvet and then Arslan. The relationship with Blake is going to be strained, but things are kicking into high gear. I want to do more filler things since I've been so story focused as of late. Let me know what you guys think!

XXXXXXXXX

"Great...just fucking great." Y/N threw his hands up in the air. "Now tweedle dumb and tweedle dee are jerking each other outside just waiting to convince us to join Adam. No, no this is just fantastic."

Everyone just stood silently as Y/N got angrier and angrier.

"You know? I have had it up to FUCKING here with all of this bullshit that has happened to me in the past three years! First it Blake, then it was Adam, then it was Ozpin, and then it was everyone in my fucking life! Can none of you even TRY to understand the shit I have to put up with?!" Y/N roared as everyone began to see a dark aura outlining his body. It wasn't his normal black aura, it was something far more sinister. Something that made everyone in the room tense up at as they watched him. "Nobody fucking listens. Nobody tells the fucking truth. And nobody can fucking do anything right!"

"Y/N please cal-"

"Shut the fuck up Blake! You've been nothing but an inconsiderate bitch this entire time! Bitching and moaning again...and again...and again, I can't fucking take it anymore! Whether you're getting jealous and obsessing over trivial shit or trying to kill Arslan with glares it JUST. NEVER. STOPS." Y/N said beginning to get more and more angry as his electricity began to spark around him as it filled the room. His aura began to mix with pure darkness as he radiating pure negative energy. Blake shrunk back the most as her eyes widened in surprise along with Weiss and Velvet while even Neo had never seen Y/N this upset before. "And you."