A Relic of R&R (Side Chapter 1)

"He actually did it!" A piercing cry was heard from the darkness as Y/N grimaced. A laugh escaped the haughty voice as a grunt and a sigh were heard next.

"Yer ridiculous Charlotte. Jinn and I literally told ya he would succeed. There was little to no chance he wouldn't have, especially with me by his side." Another gruff and accented voice spoke up. "You need to get real."

"I must say...it is still a surprise though. I can foresee the future and not even I was able to decipher the outcome of his battle." Another feminine yet humble and sophisticated voice called out to the other two. "Scarlet has yet to be awoken by her maiden or the boy, so she hasn't been able to offer her own advice or opinions on the matter."

"Oh would you two shut up?" The haughty voice called out again. Y/N began to stir as he slowly opened his eyes up. "Allow me to have some sort of fun for once in my life. Nobody has been able to wield me since my creation, I'd prefer to see if this mongrel below us is capable of providing me some entertainment."

"Charlotte, he is not a mongr-" The other feminine voice spoke up before Charlotte cut her off.

"Hold that thought Jinn, please repeat that first word again?" Charlotte said with an obvious smile on her face.

"What?" Jinn asked confused."

"She wants ya ta say her name again." The gruff voice spoke up. "God this is fucking ridiculous. Are ya up yet ya lazy cat?!"

Y/N's eyebrow twitched as he opened his eyes.

"Unfortunately...now would you all shut the hell up?!" Y/N crumbled as he sat up. When he opened his eyes fully, he noticed was in a throne room with Charlotte in her full princess mode outfit sitting at the front of the table in a giant royalty chair. On the left of the large table was a voluptuous blue woman much larger than a normal Human. She had elongated pointed ears and long, flowing dark blue hair. Her eyes are dark blue in the sclerae and pupils and a lighter blue in the irises. She appeared nude-like aside from various gold accessories like a chain headdress, big hooped earrings, the right ear also having an extra earring, a choker, bracelets with chains dangling from them along with a single bracelet on her left forearm, anklets and a belt of chains around her waist that ends in a big ring with three prongs. Trailing below her waist is a veil of a wisp-like smoke resembling the skirt of a dress.

"What. The. Fuck." Y/N said with a open mouth as he looked to the left to see a small flying dragon floating next to him. The small creature was black with scales with shining shining eyes and a sword like tail with a pale white underbelly. "Sorry I mean double what the fuck."

"Yo partner." The dragon said as Y/N continued gawking he looked to Charlotte.

"Is it sad that this isn't too frightening to me? I mean, I've been through enough weird shit in my life to not find this weird. Right?" Y/N asked Charlotte who merely shrugged her shoulders and blew her hair out of her eyes. "Thought so."

"Ya don't even know my voice? This is one hell of a joke kid!" The dragon chided as Y/N's eyes widened.

"Graham?!" Y/N gawked again. "Is that you?!"

"There it is!" Graham chuckled. "Aye laddie, it's me. Welcome to the shithole that is Choices castle."

"You're...a dragon?" Y/N deadpanned as he moved closer to Graham to whisper in his ear. "And why does that giant blue lady not have nipples or a vagina...I feel like that's a bit weird..."

"It's always freaked me out too...never made sense to me." Graham whispered back. "As for why I'm a dragon, the gods had a fascination with human story telling. So classics like King Arthur, Lord of the Rings, Cinderella, Aladdin, and the like were what they based the entities in the Relics on. So I'm a dragon! The newly named Charlotte is a princess. And last but not least-!"