-03-

SLIGHT MANGA SPOILER! SKIP TO THE END OF THE FLASHBACK TO AVOID.

     [flashback]

     You, Gojo and Geto were in the same year at Jujutsu Tech and after missions, they would often come by your dorm to get their injuries healed. The room was small, but you managed to fit two tatami mats in for the males, so they could be properly taken care of.  Your cursed technique allowed normal injuries that would take months to heal, to heal at abnormal speeds. You were a semi-first-grade sorcerer just because of your crazy regeneration abilities during a battle.

     "This is the third time this month Gojo! I honestly think you're just here to see me now," you scolded while using your cursed technique to heal the boy. Your cursed energy flowed out from your hands in blue and pale green waves, filling and fixing the multiple injuries over Gojo's body.

     "You're half right," Gojo muttered under his breath.

     "I don't like seeing you get hurt! Maybe you shouldn't already be taking on first grades," you lied him back down against the tatami.

     "That would make me weaker than you," Gojo dragged his sentence out.

     "You are weaker than me."

     "No, I'm not."

     "Who's on the tatami because they got their ass handed to them?"

      Gojo shot up and flipped you over, pinning you to the mat. "You now~."

     "Cocky bastard."

     "Haha, Cock."

      You wiggled out from under him and lied him back down. You wove a cast out of your cursed energy and placed it around his arm."Stay here tonight, you need to rest." You handed him a remote and walked over to the mini kitchenette. You opened your mini-fridge and pulled out some eggs and noodles. 'Maybe I should make ramen for him.' You boiled water on a hot plate and got to work.

      When you finished cooking the fragrant ramen, you put it on a tray and brought it to the sleeping Gojo. The T.V was quietly humming the Naruto theme song; the screen lighting up the dimmed room. 

      "Gojo, time to wake up," you say softly into his ear. The white-haired boy stirred awake, yawning and rubbing his eyes. "I made ramen."

     "Thank you, L/N," Gojo yawned. "Watching that kid eat ramen every episode made me want some."  He reached for the food but was stopped by the cast around his arm.

     "I'll feed you, don't worry," You took the bowl into your hands and brought the spoon up to his lips. "Say ahh."

     The male turned away, his face flushed. "Gojo is there something wrong?"

      "My lips are sensitive, you have to blow on the ramen to cool it down," Gojo uttered. 

      You let out a sweet chuckle and blew on the food, your face warming up too. "Here you go, you big baby." Gojo looked at you and opened his mouth, his face was still slightly pink. This continued until the bowl of ramen was empty. 

    "Your face is still red. Do you have a fever?"  you pressed your hand against his forehead, trying to get a feel for his temperature.

    "No."

    "Did you like the food? It's kinda hard to cook good food with only a hot plate and microwave," you ask.

    "It was really good L/N."

    "Why are you being so dry? Did I do something?"

    "It's fine, don't worry about it."

     "No, what's wrong? Maybe I missed something while healing you? Let me check-" you were cut off by Gojo's warm lips on top of yours.

     "Nothing is wrong L/N. I just was thinking how much I liked you feeding me," Gojo pulled away from the kiss. Your face was red and you were surprised.

     "I guess I was good at my job then. You might have a fever though since that was pretty hot," you smirk.

     "L/N, thank you, but your flirting game is weak," Gojo laughs.

     "I'll remember that the next time you crawl in my room half dead," you chuckle. Lying down next to him, you watch Hunter x Hunter until you both fall asleep, with hands in your hair.

      [flashback end]

     You sink underneath the water in the bathtub and sit there for a little bit. Your breath was running thin but you stayed under. Maybe this wasn't too bad. When you felt your lungs empty, you rose back up to the surface. 'I can't die, I have to be careful of the baby,' you think, placing a hand on your belly. I rose from the tub and wore a bright yellow dress. You walked into the kitchen and brought out a pot. 'Maybe I should make ramen today.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      The ramen grew cold as you waited for your boyfriend, again. Your tears never stopped flowing today, leaving your eyes red and puffy. Keys jingled in the door and Gojo walked in. 

      "I'm home~." the male sang through the house and kicked off his shoes. He walked into the kitchen to a puffy-eyed Y/N sitting next to cold ramen on the table.

      "Hey, Sato," you sigh, looking up at the male. It was obvious that you had been crying, your cheeks were still stained with the evidence.

      "Y/N baby, are you okay?" The male sat down next to her and rubbed her back. "What's wrong?"

     "Nothing, I just binged Akame ga Kill for the first time and it's way too sad," you lied. Gojo knew too, you two had already watched this show three times.

      "Okay then. I'm tired today, I'm going to skip dinner okay? Thank you for the food, Suki," the male paused in his tracks.

      "Sato is there anything you want to tell me?"

      "No baby. Goodnight okay?" the male closed the bedroom door behind him, leaving the girl alone at the table. Letting out a bitter laugh, you pick up the dishes from the table and put the food in the fridge. You walked into the bedroom and look at a sleeping Gojo. His peaceful sleeping face conjured a feeling of disgust from inside your chest.

      "That's not my bed anymore," you turn away from him and go digging through your closet, pulling out an old tatami.