-05-

[Italics are flashbacks]

       Gojo sat on the airport floor, letting the last tears fall from his eyes. He looked where you had gone to and stared off.

      "If you love me at all Sato, don't look for me. Just let me hurt in peace," you say after kissing him for the last time.

      "Don't go," Gojo whimpered pathetically. "Please." It was too late though, you walked away from him, breaking him the same way he broke you.

     Peeling himself off the floor, Gojo walked back to the house and put Y/N's chain on around his neck. The grey sky added to the ebbing sadness Gojo found in his chest.

      "If I'm being honest Sato, you would've still been in her bed if Nanami didn't tell you I was leaving. Stop acting like you actually care."

      "I do care! Y/N, please come back," Gojo whined. It was useless, she had already left Gojo alone. Walking into his home, Gojo lied down on his bed and dreamed of what could've been.

       Gojo was trying to buy some mochis one day. He was on a break for lunch and aimed for something sweet for today.

       "Two mochis, please," Gojo ordered.

       "That'll be 180 Yen," the shopkeeper smiled. Gojo patted around for his wallet, and much to his dismay, he left it on the front stairs of the school when he was teasing Geto. 

        "Give me a second, I'm sure I have some money somewhere," Gojo fumbled around in his pockets, trying to find some money. Time passed awkwardly, and Gojo stood there, trying to come up with an excuse with no money.

        "Do you mind adding two more mochis there? Thanks," You place a five hundred yen coin on the counter, fixing Gojo's money problem. "Keep the change."

       "Thanks, I was in a bind," Gojo smiled at the girl. She turned around to face Gojo and he looked at the Jujutsu Tech buttons on her uniform.

      "No worries. You're the guy that hangs around Geto all the time. I think we're in the same year," the girl takes the box of sweets from the counter and popped one of the desserts in her mouth.

      "Yea, I've seen you around Geto. I'm Gojo Satoru," Gojo reaches for the desserts but she tugs them away, leaving a hungry Gojo.

       "I'm L/N Y/N," the girl spoke, dodging the male's attempts to take the mochi from her hands.

      "If you want one, you have to catch it in your mouth first," the girl aimed. Chuckling, Gojo opened his mouth and caught the mochi in between his teeth. "You're amazing at this," the girl giggled.

       "I'm the greatest sorcerer to walk the planet, of course, I'm amazing," Gojo crunches down on the sweet and smirked.

       "Alright, Mr. God Complex, try again,"  you throw another mochi at him unexpectedly. Surprised, he activates his limitless and the mochi falls to the ground. "Greatest Sorcerer my ass!" You fall on the floor laughing.

       "How was I supposed to know you weren't trying to kill me or something?"

       "With mochi?"

       "I don't know!"

       You get up and reach to ruffle the boy's hair, giggling. "I won't try to kill you, for now."