-10-

You push the cart to the front of the store and proceed to the checkout. Wishing the cashier a great day, you move your bags to the exit when you hear some familiar teenagers bickering behind you.

       "Fushiguro, do you have fifty yen?"

       "Even if I did have it, I wouldn't give it to you. You guys were supposed to have enough money for the food."

        "Come on!" The teens ransacked their pockets, desperately trying to get out of the embarrassing situation in front of them.

        Chuckling, you place a fifty yen coin on the counter. "That should cover it. Thank you!" 

        Kugisaki and Itadori looked at you in awe. "Y/N-sensei!"

        Fushiguro bowed slightly and pushed their heads down. "Thank you for the change."

       You move Fushiguro's hands from their heads and smile. "Don't worry about it. Let's go outside."

       The four of you sat down at a picnic table outside, looking at the blue sky slowly mix with pink and orange. Ripping open your box of Pocky, you offer one to each of the students. "Your loss," you say, stuffing the chocolate-covered stick into your mouth.

        "So, what brings you to Tokyo?" Fushiguro asks.

        "Did Gojo get you back that fast?"

       "I knew the speech would work! You owe me one thousand yen, Kugisaki!"

       "No fair. I practically wrote the whole thing!" the brown-haired girl retorted.

       "Whatever, you still owe me money. So are you and Gojo going out again?" Itadori waved her off.

      A vein popped out of Fushiguro's forehead and swiftly hit the back of their heads. "Stop being so nosy! It's embarrassing."

      You let out a hearty laugh, interrupting Fushiguro's scolding. "Man, I wish my students were energetic like you guys. I don't mind telling you what's going on." Itadori and Kugisaki immediately turned their attention towards you while Fushiguro's head perked up in slight interest. "I'm pretty sure you're Gojo's only friends anyway. I'm only back in Tokyo for a mission on some special grades. Your sensei is too impulsive, so they brought me here. I can't just leave Kyoto because I have a son to take care of."

       "You have a son?" The three of them shouted at the same time.

       "Yup," you showed them your lock screen on your phone. "His name is Hikaru."

       The picture of Hikaru was an adorable one, where he was smiling while splashing in his mini swim trunks. Their eyes shot to his snowy white hair, then right to his azure eyes. The kids sat in silence, all coming to the same conclusion that their teacher was a father.

        "No way," Itadori mumbled, breaking the silence that filled the atmosphere.

        Laughs begin to erupt from your mouth. "Oh man, you guys should see the look on your faces! Gojo is the father, but we aren't together because he was a pretty shitty boyfriend. At least I have him to thank for my Mochi."

       "What did he do?" Fushiguro asked, ignoring his previous morals.

       "He cheated on me for five months!" you say cheerfully and clap your hands together, even though a vein was starting to pop out of your forehead from the bad memories. The three students in front of you had to scrape their jaws off the floor.

       "I knew that feminism crap was bullshit!" Kugisaki exclaimed.

       "Oh shit, he didn't tell you that part?" You scratched your head and stood up. "I should probably go before I say anything else. Do me a favour and don't tell Gojo I'm here? I don't want to see that five-year-old trapped in a man's body." You dust off your pants and hoist the heavy bags up.

       "Do you need any help? Your bags look heavy," Itadori offered, holding a hand out to take your bags.

       "I'm good. I could lift the three of you for a warm-up," you wink at the students and lift your bags. "Don't tell Gojo I said anything!" You call from a distance, leaving the awe-struck kids on their own.

      The sun was beginning to set when you re-entered the house. Putting away the extra stuff, you tie up your hair and pull on your apron. With ease, you begin to bread the shrimp and prepare it for frying. The garlic bread baked in the oven slowly, its delicious scent wafting through the air. You pull the melted garlic butter out of the microwave and slowly glaze every part of the loaf generously. 

       After setting up the table, you pulled your hair out of your ponytail and sat down. The scent of the food filled the air, making your mouth water. You pulled out your phone and dialled Nanami's phone number.

        Ring, Ring.

       "Hello?" Nanami's deep voice called from over the phone.

        "Hey, Nanami! How are you?" You answer the male with a cheery voice.

       "I'm good and extremely hungry. What's up?" Nanami yawned.

       "Oh, nothing really. I was wondering when you were coming home?"

       "Why? You live in Kyoto," Nanami stated the obvious.

        "I have good news, so you need to be home to hear it," you lied with a foot-long smile plastered on your face.

       "Y/N, you aren't pregnant again, are you?"

        "Of course not! Just go home!" a vein popped out from your forehead. "I'm done hoeing around Nanami."

        "And I believe you. Totally." You could feel him roll his eyes through the phone. "I'll call you in twenty minutes," Nanami finished and hung up. Excitement bubbled in your chest and you paced around. You walked into a random room and cringed. 

       'No way Nanami lets his room get this messy. Also, what's up with the crap ton of sunglasses? He wears goggles,' you think, kicking around the clothes on the floor. You leave the room and unpack your bag. Slipping on a comfortable sundress, you wait patiently on the couch for the blonde male to show up.

       Fifteen minutes later, rustling came from the messy room. Curious to see what was going on, you quietly approached the room. Groans and stretches could be heard, as well as a couple of bottles crashing. Panicking, you ran to the kitchen and grabbed the knife from the sink. The figure opened the door and walked towards the kitchen. Your warm body was pressed against the cold wall, waiting for the figure to appear from behind the corner.

       The creak of a floorboard sent the signal for you to turn around.

       "What the fuck are you doing here-" you point the knife to the tall man's chest.

       "Y/N?"

       You look up to be met with sky blue eyes. "Gojo?"

      At that moment, Nanami walks into his house and sees the two of you, knife pointed to Gojo's chest.

       "What the fuck you guys-"

_______________________________________________________________________________

        Hey you guys! Please don't forget to vote on the chapter! I was also wondering if I made a one-shot book for JJK, would you guys read it? I have two one-shots made already but I didn't want to post them if no one would read them.