-04-

You woke up the next day on the cold floor and looked over to the bed to see if your boyfriend was still sleeping. A side of you hoped he was still there, still home so you could have breakfast together, but a smarter, more practical side of you knew that your bed was cold. You roll your tatami up and dress up in Gojo's oversized hoodie and some fleece shorts you found in your drawer.

     Pulling your laptop out from under your bed, you looked for flights to Kyoto for cheap and booked your ticket. You scroll down through your contacts and call your best friend, praying she would answer the phone.

      "Hello?"

      "Iori, I'm going to Kyoto," you sniffled through the phone.

      "What? Why?"

      "I'll tell you when I get there, don't worry about it. Do you mind if I crash at yours until I find my place?"

      "Of course you can. Is Gojo coming?"

       "No," you say too quickly. "Don't tell him I'm going."

       "Y/N, what happened?"

      "I'm pregnant with Gojo's baby and he's been cheating on me for the last five months," you spat. "It's not healthy for me or the baby."

      "Y/N, you should talk to him."

      "My flight leaves at five, so I'll be there around seven, okay?" you said, ignoring Utahime's advice.

      "See you then."

       You looked around the condo, trying to decide what you wanted to bring with you on the trip. You look at a decent-sized suitcase and dragged it out of the storage closet. 

       "I don't need a lot of stuff," you mutter and fold your clothes neatly, then put them into the suitcase. Your drawers were empty, the house becoming truly Gojo's. You struggle to put one of the sleeping mats in your luggage but manage. Finally, you take an envelope and fill it with a letter and evidence of his betrayal. Sighing, you drag the luggage out of the home and walk through the streets to your favourite cafe.

       "Can I have two mochis?" you order, planning to buy some for the road.

       "Sure thing," the old shopkeeper smiled at me and proceeded to take the mochi from the display. They handed me the small box filled with sweet desserts with a smile. 

      "Sorry, I ordered two mochis, not four."

     "We put two extra for the boy you always used to come with. Don't worry, it's on the house," the lady behind the counter winked at me.

     "Thanks," you smile at the people and leave, tears filling your eyes. The overcast set the depressing mood as you trudge to Jujutsu Tech to give the mochi to Gojo.

       "L/N!"

       You turn to see Nanami walking towards the school. "Hey, Nanami."

       "Where are you going?" the blonde pointed towards the suitcase.

       "Kyoto. I'm flying soon, but I forgot something at home. Can you give these to Satoru?"

      "If you tell me what's wrong. It's obvious you've been crying."

      "Nothing is wrong, I'm just emotional. Tell Sato to enjoy these with Suki okay?" the blonde nodded towards you and walked off to Gojo, mochi in hand. "I'll call you when I get there okay Nanami?"