-14-

Please vote and comment on the chapter!

      Gojo Satoru is a powerful man.

      He is a man who could end lives and take whatever he wanted when he wanted it. So, all this waiting two months definitely wasn't a thing he wanted to do, especially for something he wanted so desperately.

      Gojo Satoru is not a patient man.

      A part of him couldn't help but be fed up with all of these standards, but a more rational part of him knew it was justified. A two-month wait was so much shorter than a five-month one.

      So Gojo sat and waited. Two minutes, two months, two years, it wouldn't matter. Just for a chance at redemption, which was something he wouldn't normally ask for. But, when Gojo Satoru really wanted something, there wasn't any reason why he shouldn't go get it.

       Gojo Satoru is a stubborn man.

       Glancing over his phone, he gladly waited his two minutes. Soon enough, those two minutes turned into five, which turned into another ten. Fifteen minutes had ended up passing by, and Gojo was starting to grow suspicious. There shouldn't have been any reason that you were still in the cafe. Growing curious, he left the outdoor table he had been seated at and went into the cafe.

        There you were, standing next to a coffee-haired man, laughing at something he whispered into your ear. Your eyes twinkled as you laughed at his words, your smile brightening up the whole cafe. Your phone was gripped tightly in your hand before you handed it to the male. The man started typing on it and handed it back, a smile on his face appearing shortly after.

        Gojo Satoru is not a patient man.

       Gojo gave it about another thirty seconds before he decided to act upon the feeling he had growing in his chest. Yes, it was a beautiful smile, but, it should be saved for him. Only him.

        Walking up to the two of you, he wrapped his arm around your waist. "Baby, what's taking you so long? I've been waiting for you."

        Your happy face scrunched into one of confusion. "Baby? Sorry, I got distracted while looking for my phone."

        By then, Gojo had stopped paying attention to whatever you had been saying and began to glare at the smiling Seijuro.

         "Why the hell are you talking to my girlfriend?" Gojo snarled.

        Seijuro's smirk disappeared and he waved his hands up in surrender. "Oh, is she your girlfriend? Sorry, I had no idea."

        You looked up at Gojo and pushed yourself out of his arms. "Girlfriend? Satoru, what the fuck?"

        Gojo's eyes softened at you. "Did he hurt you baby?"

       "Hurt me? Stop calling me baby! We aren't dating."

       "What do you mean? We've been together for five years!"

       "We aren't though!"

       Seijuro watched in confusion as you and Gojo began the fact on whether or not you two were dating. You bantered with him for a while before giving up, frustrated.

       Gojo pointed an accusing finger at you. "We even have a kid together!"

       You gasped. You refused to have to deal with him right now. "Don't talk about Hikaru right now!"

        Seijuro began to back up. "Sorry, I really didn't mean to overstep. I can go."

        Your eyes darted back to the now quiet man. "No! No, I don't know why he's acting like this. He's just my roommate, I swear!"

        "We've been together since high school!" Gojo whined.

        You ignored the groaning male. "We'll leave, sorry!"

        You dragged Gojo by his wrist to the exit before you were pulled back slightly by Seijuro. His lips were by your ear, his warm breath cascading down your neck. Shivers ran down your back at the touch, causing you to squirm.

        "My number is in your phone in case he isn't actually your boyfriend," He whispered in your ear. Your face flushed and you felt yourself smile like a foolish schoolgirl. Giggles found themselves dancing around in your stomach, waiting to be released into the world.

        "C'mon babe, we're leaving now."

        Your fluttering feelings vanished at the sound of Gojo's voice. Impatiently, you huffed and followed Gojo out of the store.

        Once you walked farther away from other people, Gojo let out a sigh of relief. Finally, you stopped talking to that stupid guy and left the store! Gojo expected you to be relieved. I mean, he had just saved you from that creep!

        So why weren't you thanking him? Gojo might have been overdoing the image in his head, but most people would've thanked him.

        Gojo took it upon himself to break the tense silence, despite the ill omen leaking from you.

        "That guy from earlier sure was a creep, huh? Why was he whispering in your ear like that?" Gojo sighed.

        Your head snapped towards the male. There is no way he is serious. You glared at him and sarcastically replied. "Oh yeah. Extremely creepy."

       "His vibe was totally off!" Gojo exclaimed. "I'm glad I got you away from him. What a creep!"

        A prominent vein bulged from your forehead. Anger bubbled in your chest and heated your face to the point where you thought it could explode. "He was actually really sweet."

        Gojo's eyes pointed at you. 

        "And funny. And respectful. Gojo, why can't you mind your own damn business sometimes!" You yelled. "I haven't had a boyfriend in so long and you blew it!"

        "You just admitted that he was a creep!" Gojo retorted.

        "That was sarcasm!" You groaned. "I could've left if I didn't like the guy!"

        "I was just trying to help you!" Throwing up his hands, Gojo sighed. Sometimes, it would be better to shut up. "I didn't know protecting my family was such a bad thing. You're practically my wife."

        Shock rushed over you. Never had you been angrier. He threw away the family. He threw away the potential wife. He was the reason he didn't have anything to protect. It wasn't fair of him to try to push it on you.

        "Stop! We aren't a family!" You screamed. "You aren't allowed to say that!  Hikaru is my kid, my family. You are only tied to him with blood!" You ran forward, leaving Gojo several paces behind you. Looking back at him, your cold eyes chilled the atmosphere, despite the hot sun beating on your bodies.

         "Let me make something clear to you Satoru."

          Gojo peered at you through his glasses, multiple feelings running across his eyes.

"You and I will never be family."

---

not edited, sorry!

-ru