-06-

~3 years later~

 (For the sake of the story, the exchange event happened in Kyoto)

      "Mommy Mommy!" a small little boy ran around you and Utahime on your way to Kyoto Tech.

       "Yes, Mochi?" you sigh.

       "Can we please get some mochi? Pretty please?" Hikaru grabs your arm and points to a pink-coloured cafe. "With a cherry on top?"

      Hikaru's bright blue eyes shone at you in desperation. He was your short three-year-old son with white curly hair and eyes bluer than the sky. He had s/t coloured skin and plump, pink round lips. Hikaru looked like his father, but more adorable with the hint of your genetics shining through all the Gojo.

       "Mochi, you had mochi yesterday. Too many sweets aren't good for you," you ruffle the boy's curly hair. "Maybe tomorrow, okay?"

       Hikaru pouts at you and latches onto Utahime. "Auntie Ri, can we get mochi?"   

       Utahime smiles. "I don't see why not."

       "Iori!"

       "What's the harm? Get the stick out of your butt," Utahime smirks and puts Hikaru on her shoulders.

       "Yeah mommy, get the stick out of your butt," Hikaru sticks his tongue out at you before disappearing behind the cafe doors. You laugh a little at the boy's attitude and lean against the wall outside of the cafe, closing your eyes and relaxing in the warm rays of the sun.

       "Nanamin~ can we please get some mochi?"

       Your eyes shot open and looked to the people ahead of you. A familiar blindfolded giant was dragging Nanami to the cafe.

       "Shit!" You ran into the cafe and ran to Utahime and Hikaru. 

       "I want the blue and yellow ones, Auntie!" Hikaru pointed to the display.

       "We'll take whatever," you say to the worker. Placing Hikaru on your shoulders, you take the box of mochi into your hands. "Iori, Gojo's here," you hiss.

       "Maybe you should talk to him Y/N-"

       "Not now!" You took her hand with your free one and ran out of the cafe. Keeping your head down, you shuffled out of the cafe doors. You look up at one of the males passing by you.

        "Y/N?" Gojo asks, looking down at you. You weren't having it though and lifted your son and Utahime. Inhaling, you ran, activating your cursed technique and sped forward to Kyoto Tech.

        "Mommy? Why were we running from that man?" Hikaru asked, pulling your hair after you skidded to a stop.

        "That guy is mean, that's why Mochi," you lift the boy off my shoulders and let him run around the lush fields of the school with a piece of mochi in his hands. Keeping him in your sight, you look to Utahime. The lady dusted off her uniform and glared at you."What did I do?"

      "Stop carrying me everywhere! I can run too!" Utahime stared daggers into your soul.

      "Not as fast as me," you stuck your tongue out at Utahime. "I just really don't wanna talk to Gojo."

       "It's the exchange event and he's a teacher, you'll talk to him eventually," Utahime relates.

       "I don't want Hikaru to see him. What if he starts all the where's my papa stuff today? What am I supposed to say? The whole reason I moved to Kyoto was so Hikaru wouldn't grow up in a broken family."