-09-

Weeks had passed and the exchange event came to an end, so Gojo and Nanami were packing up to head back home. 

       "Nanamin, I don't wanna go home!" Gojo whined, holding on to Nanami's arm like a child.

       "We have to. We can't stay in a hotel forever," Nanami shook Gojo off his arm and closed the trunk of their car.

       "I can stay here with Y/N and Iori. You guys like me right?" Gojo looked to you and Utahime expectantly, praying for a yes.

       "Nope."

       "Not at all."

      "You guys!" Gojo sulked and moved into a corner. "I thought we were friends." Hikaru moved next to Gojo and hugged him.

      "Don't worry Toru, I like you. Mama and Auntie Ri are mean," Hikaru stuck his tongue out at the two of you. 

      "Yeah!" Gojo stuck his tongue out and blew raspberry.

      "You have students you need to teach."

      "They can move here too. Kyoto has open spots right?"

      "Gojo, be realistic. You know they won't move here."

      "Awww," Gojo complained, then entered the car. "Alas, do not forget of me, for I am sure our paths will cross once again. Until then, fair maidens."

      "Sato, it was cute until I thought you were Hikaru's little brother," you shook your head and let out a breathy chuckle. "See you soon."

     The car drove off into the distance until it was an insignificant dot on the horizon. 

     "Jesus, it was difficult babysitting him for the last week," Utahime sighed and leaned on your shoulder.

      "Agreed," you pick Hikaru up on your shoulders and sigh. "It's going to be really quiet though."

      "I'm not going to miss him at all," Utahime walked back inside the house.

      Chuckling, you follow her and smile. 'I still hate that annoying idiot, it was nice seeing him again.' 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      "L/N, you're going to Tokyo."

      "Huh?"

      You and Principal Yoshinobu were seated in his office. The bright rays of the sun shone in through the windows and the blue sky glimmered. You were being assigned a special grade mission that morning after dropping Hikaru off at daycare. This mission was a shocker, to say the least.

       "A group of special grade curses are banding together and they need to be reduced, so I'm sending you," Yoshinobu growled.

       "Okay, but doesn't Tokyo have multiple first and special-grade sorcerers there? Why do I have to go?" you scratched your head. Just because you liked seeing Gojo, doesn't mean you wanted to deal with his narcissistic ass again so soon.

      "These curses are unregistered, so they don't know the power or range of the curses. They need someone who can be powerful and strategic and all their sorcerers are so impulsive," Principal Yoshinobu cringed as an image of Gojo flashed in his mind. "Disrespectful too."

       "When do I have to go?" you ask, twirling your hair in between your fingers.

       "Tomorrow, and you will return in two months. Is that okay with you?" Yoshinobu questioned.