9.Suspicion

Foxy's PoV(Monday)

"Freddy hadn't been texting me or talking to me ever since yesterday.
I do feel like freddy is cheating on me. I went downstairs and saw mangle
Getting ready to go to school."

"Both me and mangle left the house and went to my car i drove mangle to school everyday and afterwards i went to the university"

"I wen't to my room and saw only a few peoole still in the room so i waited for a while. Me Bonnie Golden and my beloved Freddy will be in this class."

"To be honest when i saw Bonnie i wan't to get rid of him he is so muted and he is like a attention seeker he deserves that rape and abuse from his father."

"I then saw Golden, And My beloved Freddy and then Bonnie!? Why was he with Freddy i need to see this later i wan't answers."

"Freddy sat next to me then Golden on my right and Bonnie Sat on the left of Freddy."

"Hey Freddy babe how's it going?"

"Pretty alright baby fox just moved some stuff yesterday so i coudn't call you or text you yesterday."freddy said explaining what happebed yesterday

"Oh umm can we talk later after all the classes." I said to Freddy

"Sure why not" Freddy said

"As time goes by its now our dismisal i looked over at bonnie i was clearly giving him a death stare. I then wen't to the cafè and waited for Freddy there and when he arrived i asked him some qusstions."

Hey um Fred why is Bonnie following you ain't he lived in the apartment?

"Oh umm Bonnie just went to our house to come pick ben up bonnie's younger brother apperantly ben and red just wanted to hang out and ben said that bonnie would pick him up to my house."

"Well i will see you later i guess mangle doesn't like being alone remember"

"Alright see ya Foxy" Freddy said before i left

"I arrived at my house and saw mangle sleeping on the bed just then my parents arrived i helped them with some of their briefcase and i then wen't to my bed and sleep."

Short chapter for now because i took a long rest tommorow more chapter comming