24. Missed Me?

Freddy's PoV

As the sunlight hits my eye it woke me up its too bright. I rubbed my eye to check the time it was 7am. I tried to hop out of bed but pulled back to the bed i loiked at what is pulling me back and saw Bonnie sleeping.

Then flashbacks from what happened yesterday came flooding in.

"Right i slept with bonnie"

"Oh no what would Foxy think now im not a cheater"

I carefully removed his hand from me. I felt his hand its soft and warm.i carefully drop his hand.

I think about his hand its feels soft. I wish i have a hand like that.

I slowly tiptoed to reach the door. I grabbed the doorknob and slowly turn it.

I slowly closed the door and went downstairs.

I saw chica in the kitchen probably preparing us some breakfast.

"Oh hey you're awake early"Chica saidb

"Yeah Bonnie's asleep in the room"

"Fred i saw you sleeping with "him"" Chica said

"Chica im not a cheater i love foxy i would never cheat on him"

"Anyways i went to inspect Bonnie's Car i found a bag i haven't opened it yet. I think you should you know look what is inside. While im preparing breakfast" She said

"Sure no problem"

"I grabbed the bag and went inside ti me and Foxy's room"

I unzip his bag and saw clothes more clothes and 3 Phones?

"What the no one needs that many phones"

I went to inspect his bag more and saw nothing more

(Bonnies bag has 5 zippers)

I unzip the front of the bag and what i saw shocked me

"Magazines Bullets and there's so many of them"

at the very bottom of the pouch is a balisong (butterfly knife). I was shocked i opened the 3rd zipper on the bag there are grenades mask pills i assume these are his medical pills they don't look illegal tho. What shocked me the most is that om the 4th and 5th part on the bag there are 3. 3 pistols one attached with a silencer. And the last zipper has a rifle.

I was shocked,scared,angry i don't even know anymore is he a suspect is that the reason why he was scared when i talked to him he looks so innocent but how come an innocent person like him have this.

There must be "somethingodd" going on

I his stuff bag on the bag and put the bag on my room it will be comfiscated for now until i get answers from bonnie himself

I got downstairs and saw chica just finished eating.

"Hey chica can we talk for a sec?'

"Yeah what is it Fazbitch" She said

"Really?"

"Hehe what do you want to talk about" Chica said

"Well bonnie's bag im done inspecting it and welll..."

"Well?" Chica asked

"I found alot of illegal weapons and knives"

"Bonnie has those but why" Chica asked

"I don't know he looks so innocent but why does he have does in the first place."

Suddenly we heard noices its from upstairs apperantly bonnie just woke up and he fell from the bed. I told chica to stay quiet about it. She got up and went back to the kitchen. I then heard footsteps going down the stairs i looked to where the stairs is and i saw Bonnie shacking a bit.