10.Jealousy

Foxy's PoV

Time skip 2 weeks why? Cause they just did the same school things

"I wen't to a local cafè and just sat there thinking i looked at my phone me and freddy he has been talking to me alot recently i love it but i just kept noticing bonnie coming ovee to freddy's"

"I guees there younger brothers are you know very close so they come to each others houses everyday."

"After i left to the cafè i walked to tye park to relax abit then i noticed freddy and bonnie holding hands they sat on a bench and they were kissing."

"I can't believe it Freddy was cheating on me it was true my suapicion was true why am i so blind he is my freddy mine not bonnie's."

"I must kill Bonnie whatever the cost"

"I wen't to my house grabbed some things i would use for torturing bonnie."

"After that i wen't to my room and think of a plan and a date on when i will strike."

"I then went to Freddy's and to spy on them and i saw that Bonnie and Freddy are living together which makes my plan a bit harder so i need a way to get me and bonnie alone so i could kidnap him."

"But then something pop on my mind he goes to the that starbucks shop every saturday i just hope bonnie is alone when he cones to that starbucks coffee then after he got out i will say hi to bonnie and i will ask him a favor."

"Freddy is mine and Bonnie must die."

Bonnie's PoV (Saturday)

"I went to the starbucks again i grabbed something differnt this tine its a mocha expresso cause i will get tired of the same old order."

"Once i finished i was going to head back to our house and then i saw Foxy,"

"Hey Bonnie can you do me a favor real quick?" Foxy said i was confused

"On what exactly?' I said confused

"I-"Foxy got cut off to Freddy running over to me

"hey bon umm you left these at our house" Freddy said i left my Phone

"Oh hey foxy" Freddy said

"Foxy needs help with something i don't know but let's go fred" freddy nodded

"We arrived at foxy's house and we went to the basement and something feels strange then foxy wore a mask i don't know why and he turned on somesort of gas and freddy fell on me and i fell on freddy we both landed ob the floor."

"I woke up and saw my arms and legs are tied my mouth is covered with several duck tapes. I looked around and saw some not pleasant and alot if sharp things like knives and a gun

"I look over to my left side i saw freddy there is a chain connected from the wall to his leg and his mouth is shut with duck tape aswell."

"Just then the door closed and i saw foxy
He ripped my ducktape off."

"What are you doing foxy."I said confused in what was he doing

"He punched my stomach"

"You stole him from me now i will kill you."Foxy said seeing him jealous

"What are you talking about."i was confused

"You and freddy." Foxy said very angry

"Now let's get started foxy grabbed the sharpest knife he had and sliced it on near my left eye then foxy stabbed my arm i Scremed in pain and i saw freddy woke up from my screams."