27. Stolen Childhood 1/3

The music just gives a mood feel free to play while reading.

3rd person

"But dad Bonnie said that it a family photo would be great if everyone would smile" Ben said

"Smilling shows weakness and a joke be formal and never smile be tough." Their Father said

"But dad bon-" Ben said

"Thats ENOUGHT!"

"Dad?" Ben said

"Ben!" Bonnie said

"Oh it the older brother no one cares about your opinions only facts i want facts not opinions your opinion is invalid and you are revoked from the family photo"

"Dad?" Ben said

"You little bastard come here"

Bonnie's father grabbed bonnie on the cheek. Bonnie tried releasing himself from his fathers grasp but he was too weak

His father raised him up above head level. His father threw Bonnie harsly in the cold floor hitting his head.

Blood came out from bonnie's nose. Bonnie tried getting up only to be kicked back down. The father grabbed Bonnie's leg dragging him to the bathroom near the toilet seat

Bonnie tried getting up again but his father geabbed Bonnie's Head putting his entire head inside the toilet trying to drown Bonnie by the Toilet

Bonnie wanted to breath bu he struggled his father kept pludging him to the toilet and the other hand punching him in the back

Bonnie was being beated up for having his own opinion.

The father grabbed a scissor inside one of the drawers

Bonnie pulled himself out of the toilet to breach only for his face to be sliced by the sharp edge of a scissor a scar was shown on the crying kid.

The father finnaly left the bathroom then went to the Living room couch to smoke and drink more.

Bonnie tried getting but the moment he did he fell again and coughed blood. Bonnie's vision was very blurry. He went to the sink and opened a drawee to find the first aid kit.

He grabbed it and used it carefully trying so hard yet the bloodloss was to much. Once bonnie was done he placed the kit back and slowly picked himself up and got up to exit the bathroom to his room

Though he managed to get there but once he did he fell on the floor he tried getting up buthis vision was getting more blurry. And he collapsed on the floor unconscious.

Bonnie laid there bleeding on the carpet.

This isn't the first time Bonnie was in a very rough shape first was when he is a child when he was bullied and had severe injuries his father further the injuries cassing the rabbit to have more injuries until Bonnie's wound opened he shouted so loud that neighbours heared the scream and went to the house they saw what the father did but the father got away thinking he was helping the kid.

Another time is when bonnie was hit by his father with his fathers car his father threw many punches on him saying he damaged the vehicle and he threw Bonnie on the garbage container.

Another is when Bonnie had a very severe Fever his father placed drunks instead of the medicine Bonnie needed Eventually the nurses notice The drugs and instead Blamed it on the kid.

Bonnie was humiliated, Beaten, Tortured, What more can Bonnie experience that is life threatening he experienced the one thing he will never forget.

Ben apperantly had been bullied and ben fough back only to get in trouble and sent ben a letter to their parents a letter for ben first offence. Of coarse the father was mad and upset by this. The moment ben gave the letter to his father. Their father got mad and punched ben. Bonnie tried protecting his brother only to receive the punishment that he will never regret Bonnie lost his virginty to his own father and had several cuts on his face and Body and a huge wound on his shoulder.

When Bonnie was 13 he wanted to end his life He tried everything he was traumatized and depressed on his life

When his father saw Bonnie had a pistol on his mouth ready to pull the trigger the father smacked bonnie hard with the pistol on his face instead of helping bonnie their father shot Bonnie on his shoulders legs and arm.

He was violent and abusive if the boys tried to stop their father by reporting him he will come back and kill them.

Bonnie wanted to escape he was the only one that suffered the most especcialy when there mother dissapeared because of their fathers behavior.

At one point Bonnie was in the face of death because of blood lost thanks to his own father.

Though people think that their father is a good person it was not true on the inside. Bonnie wanted justice to be free from his pain only to become the villain

Everyone always blamed the villain but not the one who created them

By the way i made a new story its called

A b a n d o n e d

Ill continue both don't worry