30. Stolen Childhood 3/3

This part of the story is Bonnie's Old school before he moved to Where Freddy  was. ( 15yrsold bonnie )

3rd person

Bonnie woke up he was getting ready for his new school the Family moved somewhere near where Shadbon Lived.
Due to some of the neighbours are finding out about their father's doings.
Their father doesn't want people to know about what he isbdoing is abusing his child so he ran away along with Ben and Bonnie.

He grabbed finished Taking a shower and ate a little snack he grabbed his bag and walked towards his new school.

Ben goes to a different school cause he is still 6th grade whilst Bonnie is 10th

Bonnie arrived in the front gate of the school he tried being quiet however some students were looking at him funny and laughing at him.

Bonnie arrived at his class room schedules were handed out the day before. I sat on the far left on the room.

Im more comfortable being in the back.

As the class goes on Lunch came suddenly around. I sat doen to an empty table in the far corner of tha cafeteria to not let anyone to notice me.

Suddenly some jocks and sat on the table they are all laughing wildy.

I lowered my head for them to not see my eyes. Luckily i have a hoddie on covering me.

They all focused their attention on me.
One of them intentionally spiled their drink on me. All of them laughed. I was able to finish my lunch quickly and left the table. I have my rules on the table when it comes to strangers and bullies.

I left immediately and went to the bathroom.just as i thought i am safe the one of the jocks came inside the bathroom and saw me.

I was peeing in the urinals in the very far corner. It was just the two of us inside the men's restroom.

I finished doing my own business and went to wash my hands and dried them  suddenly as i was finished drying my hand he suddenly punched me im my stomach.

Causing a unbearable pain in my stomach. I fell on my knees. He immediately left the room. I fixed myself and my apperance and left like nothing happened.

When school is over i ussually walk home so it takes about 25 to 20 minutes to get to my house and school its not that far. But that can be reduced more by taking a shortcut however i dont take this route cause its the bad side of the neighbourhood like imagine a house full of gangsters and criminals that's how it feels walking there.

I decided to take that shortcut once again i used to take that shortcut only rarely cause taking it all the time has a risk.

Whilst i was walking there i saw two people smoking i recognise one of them one was the one that spilled the drink and the other is the one that punched me in the stomach. I walked as fast as possible and ignored them however they followed behind me and catched up to me. I tried screaming for help but they covered my mouth with a handkerchief.

They pulled me in some kind of house that is a kinda abandoned and ruined.

One guy was covering my mouth and holding my arm the other looks like he was gonna punch me alot.

"Here in this school new students like you should bow down to us peasant. Now bow down or we will make you suffer".

I slowly bowed down trying not to get my situation more worst

Aww this new student is obedient alright if you are obedient you have to do what i will say.

Oh no what is he gonna do to me.

Kiss my shoe slave

The other one pushed me to the ground  suddenly he kicked my face.

They both laugh

This guy is my slave now hahahaha

"Hold his arm while i tie him up"

They tied my arms so i can't move even my leg.

"Luckily for you we have a treatment for that now this will hurt alot hahahahah"

One of the guys removed their belt and hit me with it not the leather part the one with the steel on it they hit repeteadly. I cried out but before i could  they covered my mouth with a napkin

Tried calling for help but no use they just keep on going and going till sunset is closing in and they finnaly left me alone in their while i got beaten badly.

A/U Note:

"So i stopped writing for a while just took another break i thought about my emotion and what i feel because my irl life sucks ye but during those time on summer i got my life back now im finnaly enjoying and happy on what i do so yeah i will make more stories now that i have cleared everything in my life but sometimes i might mot post cause of college so ye ill still push this story to its potential but it wont be too much smuty or pervy anymore and probably more brutal tho cause why not anyways just thought i want to express this to the readers i kept waiting just for me to take a break".