28. Stolen Childhood 2/3

Bonnie(13y-old)

I had enough of this im getting tortured for being myself why can't my family just care for me.

I need to runaway ftom this place. Sorry ben but i hope you don't go to my path aswell

I grabbed my bag and keys and stormed out of the window. Unfortunely my door opened as i was about to get out my dad saw me.

***

Ive been beaten up and scolded once again bruises cuts everywhere on my body

As if like my own family doesnt love me who even loves me anymore at this point.

They even yelled at me for trying to leave i will not have any food for 9 days

Im gonna starve to death.

*** Day 2***

Its Morning and im still starving im only allowed to drink water and that's it. I can't even pee i have to hold it in
This is a nightmare this is not longer torture they want me dead without letting anyone know.

***Day 5***

Im starving my stomach keeps grumbling alot i just drink alot of water but i feels empty inside me

My head hurts alot i lost so much weight and losing energy to even move anything. Is this what it feels like to starve.

"Hey Bonnie"

"Ben!"

"What are you doing here mom and dad might see you." I said

"They went out i brough some food for you to eat." He said

I thanked him

I grabbed the food he brough and ate some and saved the rest.

"Aren't you gonna eat those?" He asked.

"Im gonna save them and hide them so i have something to eat." I replied to his answer.

"Ok big bro im gonna go back to my room before they come back" he said

"Ok bye"I waved to him

I felt releaved that i finally have food but im finally feelings the side effects for not eating to much. Its like hell it hurts so much

Tho ben did gave me food/snacks it will help me save my hunger for a while but that will only save me in total for 2 days. So i have to just eat One everyday.
That way i can preserve my hunger.

***Day 9***

No more food its the 9th day hopefully they gave me more food. I ate my last snack earlier it's 7pm now.

I ttied getting up but i kept fauling fatigue and nausia is taking effect on my own body. I grabbed the door and tried opening it bur i lack the energy to do so. I placed my back on the door and cried.

Is this it im gonna die to starvation?
To think of it killing myself from starvation is accually not that bad i always wanted to finally end it and now i can finally do it im not gonna eat.

3rd person

A smile formed in Bonnie's face he was loosing his own sanity he is going insane due to lack of food. He is hallucinating. Trying to inagine food everywhere on hin however it was not food. For the first time this is the time when Bonnie's Went insane.

***Earlier***

Ben

I hope bonnie can get his food now

ShadBon came back here today to visit us he has seen me but not yet my brother. I need to talk to shadbon on what is happening to my brother.

Unfortunatly shadbon is busy arguing with out father. Finally it went quiet shadbon came to me and asked some things probbaly about what's going on with my life. I told him i was fine but i grabbed his hand and we went to a private room.

"Check Bonnie's Room what is happening in Bonnie's room now." I said to him he looked worried already.

He faced the dooe knob of Bonnie's door it was unlock once we opened it we saw Bonnie Biting everything he was going insane.

He grabbed Bonnie's hand and tried talking to him. He wont respond. We immediately went to shadbon's car and drove to the hospital.

******

We made it. However Bonnie's Starvation took so much damage to his Internal organs that it would take a long time for him to recover.

This is one of the biggest trauma that the brothers has ever saw.