Hate me║ Smile

You taught me how to love.
From the beginning I met you, my whole being was stirred by your passion, your never ending desire to fight—even when you knew what you had to sacrifice.

Sacrifice.

You taught me what sacrificial love was.
How deeply it hurt, but how much it was worth loving you for.

"Y/n!!" My name was being called, over and over again like a broken record. So broken that I couldn't fathom that this was actually occurring, in front of my house. Back to where it all started

The sky was covered with so heavy clouds, why wasn't it raining it yet? I wished for it, didn't I? They were going to have fun together and I wished for rain. How selfish.

"Let me out" I managed, voice still strained from overusing the night before. The car was so still until my mother protested firmly, asking what the hell was going on. How would I know? But I knew one thing, I couldn't avoid this anymore.

"I said let me out!" I bursted, startling my mother who gasped. "At least let me say goodbye! I deserve to see my family one last time" I felt my body shake, all my wounds aching but I enjoyed it. This pain was nothing compared—absolutely nothing.

Swiftly, and without any questions, my father pressed the button at front to open my car door. My mother objected, but it went in vain when I sprung out.

Time stopped, everything needed to stop.

This...is it

"Y/n!—hey!" Armin was calling, he was running, oh but I couldn't even stand on my two feet as I tumbled to the concrete.

Nothing can last forever in this world

"A-Armin" An overwhelming sensation swept through my soul, knowing that this was the last time I got to see all of them. I heard my name being shouted again and again.

My bandaged hands met with the concrete, barely keeping myself steady as Armin landed down next to me, face immersed with concern. "Y/n—are you okay?! What happened to your body?!" He cried out as many footsteps began approaching us.

"Armin" I whimpered out, so weak because my voice hurt. No it was agonizing to talk. I shifted forward, moving my hands around his shoulders and hugged him as tightly as I could. "A-Armin, please no...please don't let go" I began sobbing, muffled sounds escaping my lips.

I don't want to say it
Please no...

"Y-Y/n, oh my god" I heard someone else whisper behind us, but I couldn't focus on all the voices. I just needed this moment to last a bit longer.

"Hey, hey—it's okay" Armin pulled me closer, rubbing my back as I cried into his neck. My chest felt like exploding, all the memories rushing through my brain.

Happy memories. Sad memories
It was all worth it.
In the end, in the ending that was awaiting me.

"Don't go. I-I don't wanna go" I kept crying, shaking my head. "I don't want this to end, I don't want....no" My words wobbled out, head spinning as more voice resulted the scene.

Armin held on tighter and I could hear him swallow hard. He was angry. So angry.

"What happened to her?!" Armin raised his voice, presumably to my parents who got out of the car. "Y/n, who did this?" He brought his face closer to me, nudging me softly. He was always so kind, so sweet to the people around him. Armin saved me so many times.