Hate me ║ The games. pt 4

// Eren is so pretty like why😭❤️ Enjoy this long and last chapter of The games arc //

The storm outside wasn't improving, this time we had managed to get in contact with our parents. But none of them could help us because the news forbade anyone stepping outside. So we were stuck here until it passed.

But hey, a school sleepover party didn't sound too bad. It was just....we had no power and M.P High was with us. What a great fucking opportunity to bond and become friends! Not.

The cafeteria appeared to be the most lively, the clock was around 8 pm when I got back with everyone. I wasn't in any mood to converse with anyone though. That fight with Eren really drained the life out of me. Speaking of him, he was also with us. Petra was attending to him, giving him all the things he needed.

But the main problem was the food. I wasn't particularly hungry after all those breakdowns, regardless after a long and exhausting day, my friends were. They had practiced from 9 o'clock in the morning and finished a long match.

Reiner suggested we should wend the school kitchen and search for food there, it was our only option. "Are you sure there is food we can feed everyone with?" Petra asked as we took a seat at a long table where everyone had space to sit.

I sat in between Connie and Historia. My cheeks were so red and puffy from all the crying. I contemplated asking any of the girls if they had makeup with them.

"We don't have to feed everyone" Ymir added in, resting an arm over Historia's shoulder. "We can go there, take what we desire and leave" She stated just as simply.

"I'm up for it!" Sasha grinned widely. "I'm starving here—let's go!" As Sasha moved to stand up, Levi nudged her down with his undying scowl.

"Sit down potato girl, we aren't the only ones here. Not to be the bastard who says it, but I am" He took pause to gaze at us, "They are here too" He tilted his head in the direction of the space where M.P High roamed.

"Fuck em, we don't have to help them with anything" Jean snared almost immediately, he really hated them with no end. I wouldn't blame him.

"Levi has a point though...we can't let them starve just because they are stuck in our school" Petra claimed from next to the male, granting us an earnest expression.

"Why don't we just try to make some food for everyone?" Berthold proposed with a genuine smile across his features.

A few grumbles could be heard from our table. "Like—cook for everyone??" Connie spurted out, his eyes were big and stunned.

"Yes, I think they keep cans of different food in case of emergencies. Aren't you in the cooking club Historia?" Berthold averted his attention to the girl—who surrendered into a discomfiting state from all the stares.

"O-Oh yeah, I am and they do keep cans of food and different things we can make! I'm sure they wouldn't mind us using it" She exclaimed with a more powerful feature, eyes glistening lightly.

"I think that's a great idea" Marco piped up.

"Yeah I agree" I also added, "It shouldn't be too difficult, right?" I inquired as Historia provided me a determined gleam.

"No, we can definitely do it. Berthold, do you think we can set off the generator in the kitchen?" Historia spun to peer at the boy who thought to himself for a moment.

"Considering that the cafeteria has one, the kitchen should too" Berthold concluded.

"Fine, then let's do some cooking" Levi crossed his arms formerly, "I expect you all to wash your hands" He emitted a brisk glare, causing many of us to flinch.